•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I was banned for life from ebay, Ringo does my bidding on there and I think he sabotaged my gun I bought. Another dastardly deed!Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:I was banned for life from ebay, Ringo does my bidding on there and I think he sabotaged my gun I bought. Another dastardly deed!Cool

Maybe he did?........ And btw Mad Capp I heard you've been out telling a little story about the duel.....to crawdad is one thing, but to crawdad & blame it on the opponent is unacceptable, so it's on this Sunday for sure now Jack!!! Come **** or highwater there's gonna be a duel, no more waiting on the Sniper to come back, skinning deer, or any other excuses you can come up with...just tell Mrs. Mad Capp it's been fun while it lasted but there's no need to fix dinner cause you won't be coming home Sunday afternoon.
well my friend Jack Frost's gun came in today and he is ready to play this Sunday.
Glad Jack Frost is playing and good to see that he was on our lottery list. He was our number 1 pick RN09 and you were the other guys pick. Sorry about your luck. Ringo you been shootin off that weak talk long enough around here. Johnny Tyler don't say much but when he slowly does you best listen. He gladly accepts the duel and we guarantee he will have the boys watchin. He may have a new surprise waitin for yea also. Cool
o but no JF is on our team
You're a rookie RN09. I don't think you make the rules but I will say that you can take Jack Frost only if you guys promise that Cordell and Calamity Jane reamain on your team, and of course Bub is never allowed to play for us no matter what and only if you remain on that team with the likes of Mongo and Amun-Ra. Also it must be stated that Johnny Ringo can never be traded as well as Hoss Cartwright. Cordell's brother in law must not ever play for our side as he is known as the Phantom 309. Did I mention that Cordell would not be allowed.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You're a rookie RN09. I don't think you make the rules but I will say that you can take Jack Frost only if you guys promise that Cordell and Calamity Jane reamain on your team, and of course Bub is never allowed to play for us no matter what and only if you remain on that team with the likes of Mongo and Amun-Ra. Also it must be stated that Johnny Ringo can never be traded as well as Hoss Cartwright. Cordell's brother in law must not ever play for our side as he is known as the Phantom 309. Did I mention that Cordell would not be allowed.Cool

what you lost me...how about we just let Jack Frost choose teams...which we all know who he will choose if he wants to win...*cough*young guns*cough*
or Amun-Ra or Johnny Ringo could choose.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You're a rookie RN09. I don't think you make the rules but I will say that you can take Jack Frost only if you guys promise that Cordell and Calamity Jane reamain on your team, and of course Bub is never allowed to play for us no matter what and only if you remain on that team with the likes of Mongo and Amun-Ra. Also it must be stated that Johnny Ringo can never be traded as well as Hoss Cartwright. Cordell's brother in law must not ever play for our side as he is known as the Phantom 309. Did I mention that Cordell would not be allowed.Cool

I don't care who's side he's on, but I do know 1 thing. Me, Amun-ra, Cordell, Phantom 309, Hoss, & Mongo Will never switch sides & could wipe out every single one of you if you were all on the same team. That's just how good we are!!!
Johnny Tyler just called from the Great Smokies in Pigeon Forge and declared that he will return by sunday and that fast action will take place with Ringo. The Sniper came out of his surgery in great condition and went as far as to refuse any anesthetics so he could see everything going on in case he had to perform this surgery on his little Chiwauwauwau. That shows what kind of pain the cowboys can take on and better yet dish it out. Amun-Ra gets my gun working properly and I will spare him the first round but it ends there.Cool
Well, Wyatt ... I’ve been to doctor and went under the knife. The new was bad and the pain is even worse!

But not has bad as the painful news I got from Sunday games.

Wyatt, I haven't a thing to say.

I’m sure the ol’timers played a great game...all of ‘em. Great game.

I guess we just can't expect to win ‘em all.

Wyatt, I'm going to tell you something I've kept to myself for years --

You know what a tradition of courage we ol’timers have...

And this may be the last thing I ever say Wyatt ---

"sometime, when the o’timers are up against it -- and the

breaks are beating the boys -- tell Curley Bill, the Judge, Johnny Tyler and the rest of the boys to go out there

with all they got and win just one for the Sniper...

I don't know where I'll be then, Wyatt - "but

I'll know about it - and I'll be happy." :blondnurs
You talk about " Win one for the Sniper " There it is. We got your back Sniper and with Curley Bill getting back on track with the rest of us then I promise a win. There, I said it.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You talk about " Win one for the Sniper " There it is. We got your back Sniper and with Curley Bill getting back on track with the rest of us then I promise a win. There, I said it.Cool
NOT GONNA HAPPEN ......If you guys could shoot 1/4 as good as you talk it up we wouldn't have a chance. On the other hand when we say we're going to do something...we talk it up....then we back up what we say. WE CAN'T BE BEAT!!!

Oh, I apologize Sniper I forgot you were there.......you may go now.
Oh, I won't be gone for long Ringo and when I come back "I'll be ya huckleberry!" And as I recall the ol'timers where devastating you yella bellies pretty regular after we upgraded our arsenal and evened up the numbers. I can recollect at least three more games, in which we were ahead in kills an experienced untimely weapons malfunctions. Plus, we have a perfect record of never backing down, unlike our cowardly opponents. But then like always you yella bellies get scared of a fair fight then go and recruit til it's lop-sided again. We still have some surprises left in store for you yella bellies before its all said and done.
The Sniper Wrote:Oh, I won't be gone for long Ringo and when I come back "I'll be ya huckleberry!" And as I recall the ol'timers where devastating you yella bellies pretty regular after we upgraded our arsenal and evened up the numbers. I can recollect at least three more games, in which we were ahead in kills an experienced untimely weapons malfunctions. Plus, we have a perfect record of never backing down, unlike our cowardly opponents. But then like always you yella bellies get scared of a fair fight then go and recruit til it's lop-sided again. We still have some surprises left in store for you yella bellies before its all said and done.

You must be talking out of your head still under the anethesia. You guys may get ahead in kills during the game but we always come back, weapon malfunfunctions are part of it we've had our share but we always find a way to improvise, adapt, & overcome.
Wyatt.... I worked on ya gun and I have no idea why it was messing up on you. I put some air on it and tried and it worked for me. But I was inside. I do have a problem though. I cannot get your flatline back on... Someone else is gonna have to do that for ya. Maybe Cordell since he has kinda the same setup.

Sorry man I tried.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Wyatt.... I worked on ya gun and I have no idea why it was messing up on you. I put some air on it and tried and it worked for me. But I was inside. I do have a problem though. I cannot get your flatline back on... Someone else is gonna have to do that for ya. Maybe Cordell since he has kinda the same setup.

Sorry man I tried.
Rats! Foiled again.Cool
Amun-Ra Wrote:Wyatt.... I worked on ya gun and I have no idea why it was messing up on you. I put some air on it and tried and it worked for me. But I was inside. I do have a problem though. I cannot get your flatline back on... Someone else is gonna have to do that for ya. Maybe Cordell since he has kinda the same setup.

Sorry man I tried.

Well I'm not helpin him out
LOL well someone has to help him out... Cause I dont know what else to do.
Go ahead- Bring me a broken gun back and i'll go on and play just like I always have. Gun don't work, paintballs fall out the barrel and on the ground---mask fogs up and can't see a 10 year old shoot at me and ultimately hit me. Go ahead, bring me my gun, I ain't no quitter and will be there sunday with the other Cowboys just like every other sunday. If it wasn't for calamity, Mongo and RN09 I would just about be out of heart so yea go ahead Amun and Ringo, bring my Ebay special back home. I guess I'll check on the Sniper and see if he is still kickin.Cool
Wyatt, you thought the gun guns laid and whippin on you and the rest of your gang this past sunday , you haven't seen anything yet we have radio communication now. You'll be lucky to get a shot off now. Might as well go ahead and wave the:igiveup: white flag
THE REF 37 Wrote:Wyatt, you thought the gun guns laid and whippin on you and the rest of your gang this past sunday , you haven't seen anything yet we have radio communication now. You'll be lucky to get a shot off now. Might as well go ahead and wave the:igiveup: white flag
It's hard to wave a white flag when you are running the other way so fast out of a ditch. But you did it and with ease I might add.Cool
Smile
Yea crack all the jokes you want wyatt, we ll see who's laughing sunday when i put you and your ebay special out first , its gonna be one shot right between the eyes. :lmao:
Wyatt just use Doc's gun or the Sniper's till we can get ur's fixed... Sorry man I couldnt fix it.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Wyatt just use Doc's gun or the Sniper's till we can get ur's fixed... Sorry man I couldnt fix it.

hey dont forget to bring me the $30 Sunday if your gonna buy that Apex barrel
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well I'm not helpin him out

There is no help for him. The gun worked for Amun-Ra so the problem is obvious, its not the gun its the one who is behind it.
Quote:Raider_Nation09Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun-Ra [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...ewpost.gif]
Wyatt just use Doc's gun or the Sniper's till we can get ur's fixed... Sorry man I couldnt fix it.

hey dont forget to bring me the $30 Sunday if your gonna buy that Apex barrel
I still ahve to make sure it aint got any defects in it but I will have it there for ya.
Quote:CORDELL WALKERQuote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Ringo [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/ima...ewpost.gif]
Well I'm not helpin him out

There is no help for him. The gun worked for Amun-Ra so the problem is obvious, its not the gun its the one who is behind it.
Well right now it aint gonna work for anyone till Ringo puts his flatline back on it...
That's bold talk for a 6-8 skinny man Cordell. I think I will let The Hangin Judge Roy Bean take care of business in the family circle. The gun may be the least of your worries. Curley Bill will be back on sunday and any of the little technology you boys have come up with simply won't get the job done this week. Pre-season is just about over and just as soon as the Sniper returns the real season begins. So let it be said, So let it be done!Cool
you all have no chance without the sniper...we will continue killing everyone with only 1 or 2 deaths each game until the sniper returns then we may still do that who knows
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next