•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Well we better start wearing bells because if Wyatt takes anymore to the ear he won't be able to hear anything.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well we better start wearing bells because if Wyatt takes anymore to the ear he won't be able to hear anything.
LOL... That's true, he needs a shot to the jaw to knock out that bad tooth he's been complaining about. I might take care of that for him Sunday.
I need to go and get my tanks filled and get some paint and I wil be all set for Sunday.
Ya bunch of yella bellies. We have the numbers for appropriate dodes to be handed out this weekend. Sunday at 1 at The Judge's.Cool
Amun-Ra be sure to bring your extra gun Sunday just in case somebody might need to use it.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Amun-Ra be sure to bring your extra gun Sunday just in case somebody might need to use it.
Oh I always have it on me.
I should have my gun on wed. . i can't wait . its time to bring the pain
Can't wait for this weeks plan. It's a dandy.Cool
I think the "yella bellied" young guns will be surprised this week. For over a year now we've been out numbered & outgunned & still managed to give you yella bellies all you could handle. Now it's actually possible us ol timers might have a numbers advantage for the first time ever. Although, as my good friend Wyatt knows "We have never concerned our selves with numbers", & of course you dont' have too when you have 'nerve', it would be nice to have an even fight for a change.
Enjoy the morning fellas, you all have a little over 3 hours before your day is ruined.
today is gonna be fun. cant wait....
haha today was so much fun..im def. going back next week!
Well all I know is that the Old men, regardless of how many is on their team still can't get it done.
my brother got his gun and everything in today so he shouldnt whimp out this Sunday...
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well all I know is that the Old men, regardless of how many is on their team still can't get it done.
You've got that right partner, even with their new guns they still couldn't pull it off.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:my brother got his gun and everything in today so he shouldnt whimp out this Sunday...
Well good. I will be leaving Richmond early this Sunday just so I can make it up there to shoot your bro in the face.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well good. I will be leaving Richmond early this Sunday just so I can make it up there to shoot your bro in the face.

haha i sure hope that i can too. he got a Tippmann 98 Custom
Amun-Ra Wrote:Well all I know is that the Old men, regardless of how many is on their team still can't get it done.

Oh, I disagree completely! As I remember Amun-Ra stayed far away from the action & wouldn't fight AGAIN & tapped out when it got down to only the women & children left on the yella belly side. Us old timers where definitely going to win that one with Judge Roy & the Sniper still prawling.

Oh, by the way I think congradulations are order, because this past weekend the Sniper set the record for the most kills in one game with 4. That's right, one little ol' Sniper took out four of you yella bellies! The Sniper came, the Sniper saw, the Sniper kicked some yella belly ***!!!!!!!! So you yella bellies just remember one thing, when you step into them hills with the Sniper, it ain't no garden party brother! it's paintball, & to be the man you gotta beat the man! & folks no one does it better than THE MAN, THE SNIPER!!!! Amun-Ra, Radier Nation, Mongo, Johnny Ringo, 'The Sniper' has walked into the hills with best & I've come out with the title so LIKE IT OR NOT! The Sniper is the best going today! WOOOOOOO!!!!
This weekend I am taking the title.
Cool Sniper was the man this past weekend. I've never seen so many by the side. The Michael Jordan of paintball.
Nah not Michael Jordan... He never lost the big games....lol Just call it the Super Bowl and yall are the Bills...haha
Amun-Ra Wrote:Nah not Michael Jordan... He never lost the big games....lol Just call it the Super Bowl and yall are the Bills...haha

How about just call me "THE MAN"!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Amun-Ra, always in the back away far from the action, & he's definitely not the man!
Raider Nation, new blood, not the man!
Mongo, fairly decent, but he's not the man!
Johnny Ringo, at least has some guts, but he's not the man!

There's only one, & he's often imitated, but he's never been duplicated, so when one of you yella bellies gets 4 kills in one game then we'll talk ---- till then YOUR TALKING TO THE MAN!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
The Sniper Wrote:How about just call me "THE MAN"!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Amun-Ra, always in the back away far from the action, & he's definitely not the man!
Raider Nation, new blood, not the man!
Mongo, fairly decent, but he's not the man!
Johnny Ringo, at least has some guts, but he's not the man!

There's only one, & he's often imitated, but he's never been duplicated, so when one of you yella bellies gets 4 kills in one game then we'll talk ---- till then YOUR TALKING TO THE MAN!!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

If I recall it correctly I had 4 kills in the first round Sunday.....Wyatt, Spongebob, & the 2 new brothers you guys had on your team so there you go. You didn't set the record you tied it!! Sniper, Judge, & Little J were the only ones that didn't get rang up by Ringo & more than likely would have had 5 if not for a malfunctioning weapon. We'll have a better strategery & planifcation next time around to make sure you get shootified proper. And just maybe a couple more recruitiments for our side.
I fixed by GX Blaze, just wait until i get in there. You guys will be eating some paint
If...Then Wrote:I fixed by GX Blaze, just wait until i get in there. You guys will be eating some paint

Come on over & join us Sunday If...Then & we can put THE MAN back in his place.
What the heck are snakes doing out? Didn't anybody tell them it was November. Someone ran over a copperhead this weekend around the parts where we play. That still doesn't put fear on our side.Cool
how many people are gonna be there this Sunday?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:If I recall it correctly I had 4 kills in the first round Sunday.....Wyatt, Spongebob, & the 2 new brothers you guys had on your team so there you go. You didn't set the record you tied it!! Sniper, Judge, & Little J were the only ones that didn't get rang up by Ringo & more than likely would have had 5 if not for a malfunctioning weapon. We'll have a better strategery & planifcation next time around to make sure you get shootified proper. And just maybe a couple more recruitiments for our side.

We'll have to check and verify your number Ringo, but I believe your the one who tied it! 1st game with the new gun & boom there goes the neighborhood. Can't wait to use it again on some of you yella bellies!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:What the heck are snakes doing out? Didn't anybody tell them it was November. Someone ran over a copperhead this weekend around the parts where we play. That still doesn't put fear on our side.Cool
Well all we have to do is yell SNAKE & you'll be gone Wyatt, I know you're afraid of snakes.:eek:

Raider_Nation09 Wrote:how many people are gonna be there this Sunday?
Not for sure but I've heard of about 4 more that will possibly be playing this next round, we'll just have to wait & see if they've got the guts to show up. We had a total of 14 last week maybe 18 or 19 next time.

The Sniper Wrote:We'll have to check and verify your number Ringo, but I believe your the one who tied it! 1st game with the new gun & boom there goes the neighborhood. Can't wait to use it again on some of you yella bellies!

We'll check the numbers Sniper, but I never concern myself with numbers. The only number I care about is No. 1 on the most wanted list to be taken out first next time & your name is on it. Although it'll probably be Wyatt that's out first cause we all know he can't sit still.:lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Come on over & join us Sunday If...Then & we can put THE MAN back in his place.

Do you guys play Wood or Speed and where at?
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next