Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cincy Reds Pikeville/Pike County Day-HALF PRICE Tix get before July 7
The Cincinnati Reds and The Oldies Radio Network, East KY Broadcasting announce Pikeville/Pike County Community Day at Great American Ballpark…Tickets Half Price.

The Cincinnati Reds, East KY Broadcasting, along with the Oldies Radio Network/WPKE-AM will host a Pikeville/Pike County Community Day at Great American Ballpark on Sunday July 20, 2008 at 1:15 pm when the Reds face the New York Mets.

Members of the Pikeville, Pike County, and surrounding communities will have the opportunity to purchase 1/2 price tickets for most Standard Seating Locations.

This is a great opportunity for employers to reward employees, businesses to plan company outings, or families to get to a Major League game at an affordable price .

Plus, the first 10,000 kids 14 and younger in attendance will receive a Kids Vintage Baseball.

East Kentucky Broadcasting has secured a limited number of Field Box tickets in a Pikeville/Pike County Community Section.

Fans wishing to purchase tickets in the Pikeville/Pike County seating section can visit Clark & Associates/Nationwide Insurance on Hibbard St. in Pikeville. Tickets are $17 and only cash will be accepted.
Credit card and group purchases are also available for half price...
Contact Bart Conway or Andrew Joyce for a credit card/group purchase order form.
These tickets(at Clark and Associates) will only be available for purchase in person until 7/7/08!

Thank you.

Bart Conway
Group Ticket Rep
CINCINNATI REDS
Great American Ball Park
100 Main Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202-4109

Ph 859 552 4524

Andrew Joyce, Sports Director
East KY Broadcasting
Pikeville
ph---606-437-4051
email: [email]andrewjoyce@ekbradio.com[/email]
When it says "surrounding communities", what do they mean by that?
BCF4L Wrote:When it says "surrounding communities", what do they mean by that?
It does not matter...if you want to sit in section 110...you can pick up tickets at Clark and associates nationwide Insurance in Pikeville or you can call Bart Conway and reference Pikeville day, you still get half price deal.
Caution: If you call the Reds ticket office and not Bart, they will hit you up for full price.

I do have a fax form you can use..I'll email to anyone that might like that.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:It does not matter...if you want to sit in section 110...you can pick up tickets at Clark and associates nationwide Insurance in Pikeville or you can call Bart Conway and reference Pikeville day, you still get half price deal.
Caution: If you call the Reds ticket office and not Bart, they will hit you up for full price.

I do have a fax form you can use..I'll email to anyone that might like that.
It might be something we guys here at the office might be interested in. I'll check and see. Is there a limit as to how many tickets you can get?
BCF4L Wrote:It might be something we guys here at the office might be interested in. I'll check and see. Is there a limit as to how many tickets you can get?
There is no limit.
I think Clark and Associates in Pikeville had about 100...All field level about row 20
$17 each
ttt
This is a really cool thing for our community, I just wish it was a night game instead. I despise mid-summer day games, the heat can be unbearable.

Hope all you guys get to see a Reds win that day!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Just got mine today!
More Cowbell Wrote:This is a really cool thing for our community, I just wish it was a night game instead. I despise mid-summer day games, the heat can be unbearable.

Hope all you guys get to see a Reds win that day!
A portion of the Pikeville/Pike Co seats are covered, so there is that shaded option
I may try to go to this game.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:A portion of the Pikeville/Pike Co seats are covered, so there is that shaded option

The shade will make it a little more bearable during the day. I had actually thought I might try to go, until I realized that July 20th is the day of the Poison concert at the Expo (which I have tickets for)! But, I did tell some family members, who are going to try to go to the game.

Incidentally, I was at last night's game (July 3), which just happened to be Maysville/Mason County night. So apparently they are recognizing several communties within "Reds Country".

I think it's a great idea that the team is showing their appreciation to some of their fans who don't live in the Cincy metro area. Hopefully this will become an anual event at GABP.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll be there, section 110 row T. Hope to see some of ya there. We all should pick a spot and meet up at the stadium and have a beer or two, anybody interested.
ttt
Redneck Wrote:I'll be there, section 110 row T. Hope to see some of ya there. We all should pick a spot and meet up at the stadium and have a beer or two, anybody interested.
Sure..If I can pack me 4-5 in there...LOL, It is just hard for me to spend $6.75 for a cold one..But it always a must regardless..Baseball/Beer/Women/veterans enjoying it with us and peanuts...That is America isn't it?