Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will be the teams to beat this year in the 15th region?
:Cheerlead
JCHS is looking pretty strong this season.
who are the teams in the 15th?
Johnson Central, Paintsville, Sheldon Clark, Maggoffin, Lawrence
Pretonsburg, Betsy Layne, Allen Central, South Floyd
Pikeville, Pike Central, Eastridge, Phelps, Shelby Valley, Belfry,

I think that's all.
Wow it's a little early for this question....a lot of squads are off right now for summer break. I can say that Belfry had a Strong week at camp...Came home winners, 9 girls made ALL AMERICAN..including one from JV...both squads look to be in terrific shape.. Go Pirates. :letsparty
????
Pikeville
Belfry, Johnson Central
ive watched pikeville compete at state for a couple of years now.
they are a pretty strong team. some nice tumbling.

im not from the 15th so i dont know much about this region.

good luck to all the teams :]
Pikeville and Belfry will be the powerhouses.

But I think Pike Central will be tough to beat, as well as Johnson Central and Sheldon Clark. They were looking good at the end of last year and I"m looking forward to seeing them this year
Sheldon Clark
stong team
some awsome tubling
<spelling>
strong team
awsome tumbling
Pikeville (maroon) will have a great year, i think! They had a really good camp experience.

But GOODLUCK to all squads!
schs has a new coach and i think they will be pretty good this year.
=]
[COLOR="DarkRed"]Johnson Central, Paintsville, Sheldon Clark, Lawrence,
Betsy Layne will be the teams to beat![/COLOR]
Lawrence County is going to be a lot stronger this year than last.
.panther. Wrote:Pikeville (maroon) will have a great year, i think! They had a really good camp experience.

But GOODLUCK to all squads!
Pikeville better be good, my granddaughter is breaking me up just to be apart of this squad someday!! I never dreamed that cheerleading cost this much!!
Prestonsburg don't look to shabby. Majority of the squad are freshman-which had a very good coach at Adams Middle School. And the rest are veterans.
Prestonsburg, only returned 3 cheerleaders from last season. They're not quite up to the standards they have been the past couple of years but I think they'll be one of the contenders when it comes region and tourney time.
Prestonsburg is down big time this year, I dont even see them placing in the district again this year
Kysportsfan Wrote:Prestonsburg is down big time this year, I dont even see them placing in the district again this year

Um they was runnersup last year in District.
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:Um they was runnersup last year in District.
Its were not "was", and no they werent...south floyd and allen central both beat them last year in districts
Tubby Lover Wrote:[COLOR="DarkRed"]Johnson Central, Paintsville, Sheldon Clark, Lawrence,
Betsy Layne will be the teams to beat![/COLOR]

I'm not sure if I'd include Paintsville in there this year lol
Kysportsfan Wrote:Its were not "was", and no they werent...south floyd and allen central both beat them last year in districts

No, South Floyd placed 1st, Pburg 2nd.. it was the first time in like 6 years Pburg hasn't won.
{O: SC is looking pretty nice :O}
catsfan072 Wrote:No, South Floyd placed 1st, Pburg 2nd.. it was the first time in like 6 years Pburg hasn't won.

Well if thats the case, I was there and Allen Central should have received 2nd...Pburg is way overrated and always have been. They never have tumbling or any impressive stunts, and they will be lucky to even place at district this year.
Kysportsfan Wrote:Well if thats the case, I was there and Allen Central should have received 2nd...Pburg is way overrated and always have been. They never have tumbling or any impressive stunts, and they will be lucky to even place at district this year.

No, Prestonsburg hasn't always been overrated.. every year Prestonsburg won they deserved it. To say that Prestonsburg is overrated this year is true. They are down big time. But as a member of the squad who went to State in 07 I find it very offensive to say they have always been overrated, Prestonsburg has always got what they deserved.

But back to the topic. The top squads of course will include Pikeville Varsity and Jr. Varsity, Belfry and Johnson Central. The rest are up in the air just like always.
catsfan072 Wrote:No, Prestonsburg hasn't always been overrated.. every year Prestonsburg won they deserved it. To say that Prestonsburg is overrated this year is true. They are down big time. But as a member of the squad who went to State in 07 I find it very offensive to say they have always been overrated, Prestonsburg has always got what they deserved.

But back to the topic. The top squads of course will include Pikeville Varsity and Jr. Varsity, Belfry and Johnson Central. The rest are up in the air just like always.

Have you seen any of these squads perform this year?
Sheldon Clark is the team to beat
Shelby Valley will have at least 5 boys for Kapos and 3 for the basketball season... which will be a great turn out
Wow! Very excited to see the Wildcats this year! Congrats on the male participation