Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central at EKU camp
PC beat Westerville,Ohio by 37 points.
PC 63 Jefferson area Ohio 34
PC played Science Hill TN lost 36-23 Hannah Thompson Hurt her ankle she is going to be ok don't think she will play the rest of the camp just caution.
what is there style of play like now?
PC BEAT Northridge Ohio by 7 points.
PC beat Colonial Crawford Ohio by 40 points.
Sounds like the girls are playing pretty good.
HawksRule Wrote:Sounds like the girls are playing pretty good.

either that or these teams are not very good lol...
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:either that or these teams are not very good lol...

I hope its cause that they are playing good but I also thought it could be who they are playing.
they have played well and played as a team today will be tuff 4 games today.
rallo316 Wrote:they have played well and played as a team today will be tuff 4 games today.

Have they been playing good teams ?
is it the same ole team, same style and such? How does the girls look to be warming up to Gary?
tied with Charleston Cathloic WV AND beat North Ridge Ohio other team by 15 points.
Sounds like the girls are doing good, Who is he playing in the varsity games? I mean is it the ones that was on varsity last yr or is he playing some of the other girls like,Mia, Little Ray, Savanna,Molly on varsity 2, Because someone said he might do that at the camp to see what they could do. So I was just wondering.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:is it the same ole team, same style and such? How does the girls look to be warming up to Gary?
they are playing hc man to man on D motion on Offense shooting the very well and i think they are taking to Gary pretty good.
with Lowe gone, who will take over the scoring load? Big shoes to fill.
Luther Rackley Wrote:with Lowe gone, who will take over the scoring load? Big shoes to fill.
i think it will be balanced for the most part SLONE will probaly be go to player.
lost to a team from TN by 20 and won against Beechwood by 30 or so PC will play Campbell County at 11:30 am.
It sounds like they did pretty good , They had a few girls to get hurt, I hope they will be alright,I also heard that 2 J.V. girls got to step up and play some on Varsity, Mia,and Little Regan,Does anyone know how they did?,Just wondering because they had never played on that level before, Hope they done well.,Good luck to the Lady Hawks, And the coaching staff for next season...............GO HAWKS
I got to watch all the girlas at camp this week and they all played really well. Both JV and Varsity. Little Reagan and Mia got to play a little in a varsity game and did good. I Think the coach needs some more post players seeing some of his team got hurt. I think he is going to look to alot of the JV players to step up and help out. Mia would be and awsome post player just needs someone to work with her because she is very quick and he is looking for some speed and little reagan would be a good post/guard. Molly and Savanna did really good in the JV games and so did the other girls. From what I saw at camp the new coach is going to change things a little. But I wish him well in the 08/09 season. Good Luck Lady Hawks
Mia Coleman and Lil Ray Got a Pretty good amount of playing time on varsity and did very good. Mia did very well on defence guarding the girls and little ray is a very good shooter.
I think Mia Will help alot on defence like Abby.
And Reagan is A shooter so she could help out.

Jamie Mullins had to step up and play alota varsity minutes she did very good.
Pike Central Did well.
With all the injuries alotta of the girls who didnt get much playing time last year had to step up.
They did really well
GOOD LUCK HAWKS
Yea.. the girls are still good.. they just have 2 get past the injuries and work hard and they will be a contender once again.

GOOD LUCK LADY HAWKS!!!!!
slone will be #1 scorer this season , she has always been right there with lowe and this will be her year..