Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co @ South Floyd Aug 19th
SF starts a new season after losing big contributers last year. I plan on being at the game. Anyone else goin to be there? QQ? BB?
Vincent Vega Wrote:SF starts a new season after losing big contributers last year. I plan on being at the game. Anyone else goin to be there? QQ? BB?

I cant make that one VV..

Going to seether concert this weekend.. If for some reason I dont go I am will be at the game Friday and then go to the PCB Saturday..
BTW,

Ill take the Raiders by 14..

Could be much closer though. South Floyd lost a big bulk of thier upperclassman last year.. Curious to see what Donnie Daniels brings to the field this season. Im sure he has few tricks up his sleeve.
I'm going with South Floyd in this one
VV, I'll be there. Are you? If so, get a hold of me. I've heard things are not looking so good for them this year. Hopefully they can beat Magoffin. Magoffin is down this year so I'll take SF and 21.
If Magoffin wins this one, would really be a surprise since Jenkins drilled Magoffin so bad. 8)
QQ man i would love to go to that concert. i like Seether. if u do get to come to the game i will look for you.

BB yea i am goin to be there. most likely i will see ya. and yes they didnt look good when i saw them play, but things will get better liek they did last year. However the district is not as down as it was last year. i look to see improvments out of Paintsville and Hazard. SF has their work cut out for them this year.

in this game i will take SF by 21.
IMO, the district is worse this year.
i think sf will win if donnie d gives there fb the ball more b/c from what i've heard he gets 5to 6 yards everytine he touches it
SFHSfan Wrote:i think sf will win if donnie d gives there fb the ball more b/c from what i've heard he gets 5to 6 yards everytine he touches it

One player isn't going to win it for SF. If they win, it'll be a team effort.