Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middle School Football 08
It was a tough one between Belfry and Pike Central Middle. Pike Central Middle is the best team yet.
DEFIANTLY BELFRY MIDDLE SCHOOL: they have a 6'3 tony messer#1,6'0 HB zack fransisco#14, and the best center in the league tuffy willis#72
I belive Belrfys 8th grade team because they have a pocket quarter back #6 Joey Duty and a Option quaterback #7 Tenity Carr. They are both left handed and they can both move the ball up field. Belfry's 8th grade running back Justin Johnson is an outstanding runningback. He has good vision and amazing speed. #28
I believe now that the season is over and we can all look back I would say it was Letcher County Central and New Harlan Patriots. LCC beat the likes of Clark County, Hazard, Perry Central, Johnson Central, Belfry, Pikeville, Shelby Valley, Breathitt Co. (two times).

I also liked the Breathitt County team along with Johnson Central which beat us in the regular season and lost a close one to us in the playoffs. New Harlan was freakish good and big to go along with it.
the fastest running back is a kid out of belfry ky who runs a 4,7 40 he has 47 touchdowns in two yrs wit one to go. this kid from belfry middle school is the real deal.
mrwendall3@hotmail.c Wrote:the fastest running back is a kid out of belfry ky who runs a 4,7 40 he has 47 touchdowns in two yrs wit one to go. this kid from belfry middle school is the real deal.

4.7 ????? Hand timed ?????
Johnson County has a 7th grader who runs a 4.9 40. We played Belfry 3 times this year and I never saw anyone as quick as him.
canoeman06 Wrote:4.7 ????? Hand timed ?????

No kid at BMS runs a 4.7.
Our team from Letcher County played Belfry twice and we never saw the kid that runs a 4.7 40. They had a couple of quick little backs but not 4.7 speed.
shelby valley and belfry ought to be the county championship in pike county. shelby valley has a great class of athletes led by the newsome and branham kid.