Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs. Rowan Co. (srcimmage)
Pburg is playing rowan co. at Morehead st. Sat. 8 pm

if any one knows anything about rowan i would like to know ![/list][/shadow]
Well blackcatstudent Dave Shaffer told me they had one of the top rushers in their district, so idk how much that will mean, but I think Pburgs Defense is too good for them to overtake Pburg. I will be there, and let everyone know.
Thanks on the info I will be there to and I heard some sophmore players say that.
Well lets see i play for Rowan, in a Scrimmage in New London we beat Bell County to death. Ran the ball all over them, honestly up front we have no challenge. Defensive wise we are solid, i thin P-Burg is goin Down!!!Not only top rusher in district, top rusher in the state at 2016Yrds[/code]
RowanFalcon67 Wrote:Well lets see i play for Rowan, in a Scrimmage in New London we beat Bell County to death. Ran the ball all over them, honestly up front we have no challenge. Defensive wise we are solid, i thin P-Burg is goin Down!!!Not only top rusher in district, top rusher in the state at 2016Yrds[/code]

Ill be there man.. I havent seen Rowan County play in a couple of years. Looking forward to it. I do know Pburg was solid last year. Dont know how strong they are this year. But Im looking foward to the game tomorrow. Wish both teams the best of luck this season.
welcome to the site Rowan Falcon...great to have ya aboard..
RowanFalcon67 Wrote:Well lets see i play for Rowan, in a Scrimmage in New London we beat Bell County to death. Ran the ball all over them, honestly up front we have no challenge. Defensive wise we are solid, i thin P-Burg is goin Down!!!Not only top rusher in district, top rusher in the state at 2016Yrds[/code]

Is Bell County down this year or is Rowan County just that strong. What number is Rowans top rusher the 2000 yard guy.. I want to keep my eye out for him tomorrow night.
Welcome aboard roawnfalcon if ya need nehting just ask we will all try to help in every way possible. Well I cant wait to see what he does against Pburgs Defense, we are really fast I guess time will tell. Can you give us some stats on your top rusher?
I know that rowan lost to bell last year, bell lost to ashland, we beat ashland, but I also know we've lost alot of players from last season. But we still have the bull dozer in Brenton Hamilton. And one of the best QB in SE Kentucky. But will find out tomarrow which way this game gose. (Dose Belfy Play tomarrow as well).
Belfry played tonight....here's the link to the Belfry/Pulaski Thread

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/extreme3/...php?t=3628
AND........
yeah I just found that out.
who else plays saturday ?
Yes, we played Belfry tonight? Belfry has a very good football team. Good luck to both Rowan County and Prestonsburg tomorrow. i don't know if we play either of those teams this year.
P-burg won this scrimmage 2 TD's to 1.