Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bud Mackey: 'I Let Them All Down'
I really do feel sorry for Bud, he got caught up in the wrong crowd and now he's paying for his actions. I believe in giving people second chances, hopefully he'll get his.
I kinda feel sorry for him but I kinda dont. If he had beer or pot in the school thats one thing, but coke. Thats taking it to another level.
sad story
Hate to see such a good ball player get involved with drugs.
I don't feel sorry for him. He'll sleep in the bed he's made IMO. He ain't a dummy; he was aware of the concequences of his actions, whether it be pot, coke, alcohol, marijuana or whatever
100%SUCCESS Wrote:I don't feel sorry for him. He'll sleep in the bed he's made IMO. He ain't a dummy; he was aware of the concequences of his actions, whether it be pot, coke, alcohol, marijuana or whatever

Aren't pot and marijauna are the same thing?

Sad story from such a talent. I hope he gets his life straightened out and goes on to be successful. Even though he may have known the consequences, he is still a kid who just didn't know any better or how to say no. I hope someone gives him a second chance to do something productive.
I could see Bud at UK someday, if he truly desires to play here, he will. He can get his GED, take the Juco route, and then become a Wildcat. He stated in the article that he wanted to play for Kentucky because it was close to his family.
TRAIN85 Wrote:Aren't pot and marijauna are the same thing?

Sad story from such a talent. I hope he gets his life straightened out and goes on to be successful. Even though he may have known the consequences, he is still a kid who just didn't know any better or how to say no. I hope someone gives him a second chance to do something productive.

I guess they are, but I believe that's irrelevant to the topic of discussion. However, if your gonna be the one correcting my mistakes, I'd atleast use correct sentences and spell marijuana right. I'm personally not sold on the fact that he didn't know any better. Yeah, he may have been under the legal age to say he's an adult, but he knew better. He knew what he was doing and he knew how to say no. He just chose to do whatever he did that got him in trouble!