Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Coach G Flying out to Cali to meet with Jasper
Per Andy Katz : On Wednesday BCG will fly out to Cali and meet with Jasper to try and get him to stay a Wildcat. BCG says he thinks he is 95% gone, but I like our chances with BCG. It's an ESPN Insider Article so I can't read the whole thing.
Wasting alot of money for no reason, let him go.
RavenBoy Wrote:Wasting alot of money for no reason, let him go.

Yeah, thats what I say.. just let him go.
I agree with Ravenboy and Money Maker. No need to try and keep him if he has made up his mind.
Let the kid go. Hes a great played and will be missed but if he's homesick then that means thats were he wants to be. I dont think a little talking will change his mind.
If he comes back now he will be miserable. There is no since of risking him up and leaving after the first semester. Jasper it's been real, and it's been fun, but you all know the rest....It ain't been real fun!
I would just let him go. Even if Coach G does convice him to stay a wildcat Jasper isnt going to be happy and the thought of being in Cali will stay in his head. And because of this I dont see him doing very good next season if he is with the cats. Thats just my opinion.
Homesick, how old is Jasper?
No matter how old you are, when you are halfway across the nation from your family, you start feeling homesick. Some people have no problem with it, but others do. I don't fault him on transferring because of that. If he had been griping about something like playing time it would be different.
Let him Go Billy Clyde and go after another recruit. There's thousands of athletes, just like Jasper all over the country who would love to put on the Blue and White of UK. Go after them!
Brittany0121 Wrote:No matter how old you are, when you are halfway across the nation from your family, you start feeling homesick. Some people have no problem with it, but others do. I don't fault him on transferring because of that. If he had been griping about something like playing time it would be different.

I know what you mean. His heart is in the right place, but he just misses his family.
Billy G ended up not going to California. Instead, he entertained Matt Pilgrim, the transfer UK is getting from Hampton.
BCF4L Wrote:Billy G ended up not going to California. Instead, he entertained Matt Pilgrim, the transfer UK is getting from Hampton.

Good Decision!!!!!
Good News..Glad he didn't go! Jasper has always been overrated in my eyes!