Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Game 3)Cavs-108 Celtics-84
Celtics up 2 games to 1
You can foul him, you can try to take him out, but he will still find ways to win and that is what makes him great. King James, enough said.

:kneel:
He only had 20 pts. Smile
RavenBoy Wrote:He only had 20 pts. Smile

Actually he had 21 points but him just being on the floor helps his players because he is triple teamed. I'm pretty sure he is younger then some of the rookies in the league and was leader in ppg with 31, while having 9 rpg and 6 apg. I do believe he single handed led his team to the finals last year.
Money Maker Wrote:Actually he had 21 points but him just being on the floor helps his players because he is triple teamed. I'm pretty sure he is younger then some of the rookies in the league and was leader in ppg with 31, while having 9 rpg and 6 apg. I do believe he single handed led his team to the finals last year.

Yes he did. But, he couldn't bring home the championship by himself.
bluegrassballa Wrote:Yes he did. But, he couldn't bring home the championship by himself.

Exactly. Reminds you a lot of Michael Jordan in his younger days. Put the team on his back and was really the only one who did anything for the Bulls but never did have the supporting cast to win the big one but the pieces finally started to fall and the rest is history for Jordan. Hopefully the same thing is happening with Lebron because is a special player who will break through the wall and the team right now looks very good with the additions of West, Wallace, Smith, and Sczerbiak.

They totally dominated the Celtics last night from the get go and it wasn't even funny. Celtics are 6-0 at home in the playoffs and 0-4 on the road, yikes!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Yes he did. But, he couldn't bring home the championship by himself.

If you remember correctly, Jordan never won by himself either. He had a great supporting cast around him. And plus the competition is way better these days. MJ never won his first championship until he was like 26, Lebron is only 23, and already made the finals.
Money Maker Wrote:Actually he had 21 points but him just being on the floor helps his players because he is triple teamed. I'm pretty sure he is younger then some of the rookies in the league and was leader in ppg with 31, while having 9 rpg and 6 apg. I do believe he single handed led his team to the finals last year.
If LeBron gets some good players around him and stop shooting every shot he will become 1 of the best players ever to play in the NBA.
I like Lebron better than Kobe, but he is choking this year.
Money Maker Wrote:If you remember correctly, Jordan never won by himself either. He had a great supporting cast around him. And plus the competition is way better these days. MJ never won his first championship until he was like 26, Lebron is only 23, and already made the finals.

Thats true. But Lebron didn't have a supporting cast last year. But this year may be different. They got some good role players that will help them out. Its s big possibility that they could win the championship this year.
Did Rondo get killed in this game also?
RavenBoy Wrote:Did Rondo get killed in this game also?

I think he only had 7 points.