Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battlefield: Bad Company
Release date: June 2008

Its pretty much like COD4 but you can drive cars, new and improved guns, and told to be better graphics.

Ive got mine on pre-order for the 360. So everyone make sure to check out this hot new release

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/b/badcompany/
Two More Days!!!! Im ready for it!
I've been playing the multiplayer demo on ps3,you can drive jeeps tanks and fly an helicopter.
preorders for ps3 are already shipping,xbox 360 ships on the 23 of june.
This game does look pretty good.
Seen the previews for it on TV and it looks awesome.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I've been playing the multiplayer demo on ps3,you can drive jeeps tanks and fly an helicopter.

I forgot to mention you can drive boats also.

The multiplayer part I played was defending gold crates or attacking them,I assume they have an team death match in the full game. When driving jeeps in first person mode you hear some kind of music.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:I forgot to mention you can drive boats also.

The multiplayer part I played was defending gold crates or attacking them,I assume they have an team death match in the full game.

I played the demo on Xbox LIVE and it is the next great game....IMO... Im gonna have to go to my mamaws and work for her to get the last $15 LOL, But I cant wait to play it tomorrow!
Well I bought the game but cant play it yet till I get my 360 updated. LAME.
The only thing that's lame is this game.
It was ok it was really short oh, I bet it in 7 hours and i thought it was kinda chessey with some of the things they said it but thank your ea for another short game.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i think its EXTREMELY underrated
I can't wait to get this game! Looks Great.
it ended up sucking: (