Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ER 05-06
whatta you think about er this year... i hear they have alot of good players not just starters but a few coming off the bench as well.
I think that they will have a strong team with like you said, the returning starters and some fresh talent. Conley should be up the numbers this year as well as Yates returning. I really havent got a chance to see the new roster or talk to any of the players so far.
I think that East Ridge will have a decent team this season, They are losing a few good players tho I have heard, such as Anna Sanders , Lakeisha Ratliff & their seniors from last year. They have a few good freshman stepping up this year I look forward to seeing Ashley Sawyers score a few. Sarah Adkins has stepped her game up too I look for her to be big this year I may be wrong but I dont think I am. Conley is also looking great this year I expect big things from her and also Yates.
Yates, Conley, Smith, Adkins, and Hogsten should bring it to the table this year. Yates has been an amazing players for years now. I have known her most of my life and the basketball tradition runs deep in her blood. Conley is a great player that stepped up last season and played with more heart and determination that you could have ever asked for. Scoring over 40 points against a good opponent...I mean, those are some stats. Smith and Hogsten both have alot of power and drive. They will both be forces to reckoned with. Adkins is only a junior this year but she too has stepped up and could very well be in the starting five this year. Ashley Sawyers is young but has amazing speed and skills. Pugh is a young player but with skill and height look forward to seeing her game progress.

I look forward to big things from this team. I support my Warriors 110% and talk almost daily with the players to track progress. With conditioning by running, weight lifting, drills, and drive the Lady Warriors will be ones to watch for. It is about time that they go as far as they should in the tourney.
I don't really know anything about ER this year, I hope they do good though.
ER will stay someone where in the middle of the pack this year, They aren't gonna get downed by teams but they arent gonna beat that many GOOD teams either..Yates is a strong player( I played with her sister who was a very good player), doesnt have alot of offense but her D is solid..Conley seems to be a decent player also..They should make regionals but I dunno....
I think that they will make it to regionals also.
Both Yates girls are good players.
Julie Yates plays for Pikeville College right now.
Yates is quick and she has good ball handling skills, can shoot til the net is on fire, so I mean IMO I think she has AMAZING offense too.