Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will the Reds trade Dunn
And if so to whom?
they wont this year, not enuff buyers, but they def. should in the offseason, their pitching is horrific, maybe to the padres or astros, but reds need to give up both griffey and dunn for pitching
Dunn is great.. he is the main reason I like the Reds.. so I hope they don't trade him
they need to keep Dunn and trade Casey. Casey hasnt played well as of late but the Reds could get a good deal out of him. Dunn can take over at 1st and Willie Mo could play in the OF spot.
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:they need to keep Dunn and trade Casey. Casey hasnt played well as of late but the Reds could get a good deal out of him. Dunn can take over at 1st and Willie Mo could play in the OF spot.

Casey is hitting like .325, he is the most important player on the team IMO. They all look up to him.
Heck no they ain't going to trade their big homerun hitter.
If they trade someone, I think it will be Dunn. He hits a lot of homeruns, but his BA sucks and he strikes out more than any player in the league.
Trade him get some pitching and maybe we might have a chance. Pena is just as big of a bat as Dunn. Go ahead.... I like the guy but we need to get better somehow.
Adam is my favoite player and the reason i care about the reds so if they tade him ill be pissed
I say keep him he is a good player
i think that the reds should trade dunn, maybe if he is traded he will be able to show his talent more than if he stays with the reds
There are 2-3 untouchables on the Reds roster IMO, Dunn, Lopez and ok, two.
I hope they dont trade him i love him