Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Football 2005
I think his last name is Caudill he is huge i juss seen him walk down the hall way.
marchmadness Wrote:I think his last name is Caudill he is huge i juss seen him walk down the hall way.

Yeah Trenton Caudill forgot about him. He is a big kid, he transferred back he played middle school ball at JCMS.
MOJO.. How has Paintsville looked in their scrimmages?? They have to be strong this year.. They were very young last year and still solid. I heard they didnt lose anything. If this is true Pikeville may have some competition this season.
Pike Central beat Paintsville in a scrimmage about a week ago. It was a sloppy outing for both teams.
torQQue Wrote:MOJO.. How has Paintsville looked in their scrimmages?? They have to be strong this year.. They were very young last year and still solid. I heard they didnt lose anything. If this is true Pikeville may have some competition this season.

Central05 is right, the scrimmage against Pike Co. Central was horrid. Paintsville was very flat, I'm not going to make excuses but that has a lot to do with them only being in pads 3 days before the scrimmage. Paintsville also had 2-4 players playing in All-Star state tournament and then Nationals most recently along with 2 offensive lineman being at Govern's Scholar camp. Paintsville looked much better tonight and man handled Raceland. Passing looked very effective along with the running game, and the defense was aggressive, I know big suprise from the last two years. I think Paintsville scored like 7 TD's to Raceland's 0 or maybe they had 1 not real sure. Maybe Raceland was just a weaker opponent or maybe that week in pads has helped Paintsville? Paintsville was without OL/DL Blake Lemaster, DE/RB Adam Smyth and FB/LB Kyle Sublett left the game with a foot injury. Lemaster is recovering from 40 some stitches to the head and hasn't been allowed to put a helmet on yet. Smyth is out 3-4 with a dislocated shoulder, and I haven't heard Sublett's status so if anyone knows it please let me know. But Paintsville looked much improved from last week and any time you can improve week to week it's a plus. Next week it matters though so maybe they can improve a little bit more go Tigers.
Good lord. I knew Paintsville would be loaded this year and probably next. Most of they guys last year were sophomores and freshman, right?
I think most of the sqad was soph. and juniors last season, but I have heard that there are close to 16 seniors or something like that for the Tigers.