Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woodyard/Little go Undrafted
I would expect Woodyard to be picked up by a team pretty quickly so they could try to get him into mini-camp.

I would say that teams are waiting for Little to become healthy so they can evaluate him again.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am stunned noone took Woodyard. I know he is a tweener due to his size but he is a player. IMO the NFL GMs really missed on this one. Should be a great free agent pick up for some lucky team. I can see him being much the same kind of player as Marlon McCree.

Little I didn't expect to be drafted. He showed flashes during his time at UK but never had that break away speed to get to the next level.
I don't know why Woodyard wasn't drafted at all. He led the SEC in tackles, 1st team All-SEC for two straight seasons, yes he is undersized but he can play safety as well as outside linebacker. But like FBALL & Beef says, he will be picked up quickly.

Rafael Little, I understand him not getting drafted but he will make a good special teams player for an NFL team once he gets a chane at a mini-camp.
I thought for sure Woodyard would've been drafted. I know he was better than half the linebackers that got drafted in the final 2 rounds. But I didn't think Little would get drafted.
IMO Woodyard will come back to surprise some people whenever somebody signs him.
How in the World does Woodyard not get drafted..........I hope the Titans Sign him!
MVP2 Wrote:How in the World does Woodyard not get drafted..........I hope the Titans Sign him!

The Broncos will beat them to it.
I just hope he gets signed.
I heard that Woodyard got signed by the Broncos...let me look for a link.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ComfortEagle Wrote:I heard that Woodyard got signed by the Broncos...let me look for a link.

I hope your right. That would be my dream.
Here is a link and story. No confirmation yet, just saying that they were hoping to sign him:

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/20...ses-mouth/

The Broncos added a few undrafted rookie free agents Sunday night, receiving commitments from: Cherry Creek High School grad Tyler Polumbus, who started 26 games at tackle in his career at CU; Oklahoma kicker Garrett Hartley; Toledo punter Brett Kern; Houston running back Anthony Alridge, a 170-pounder who was one of the fastest players at the scouting combine with a 4.36 40-yard dash - he ran for 1,597 yards last season and caught 42 passes; Texas-El Paso wide receiver Lorne Sam; and South Dakota State guard Mitch Erickson.

The Broncos were hoping, as of Sunday night, to reach an agreement with Kentucky linebacker Wesley Woodyard.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]