Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley vs Pikeville
Thursday night these team participated in a passing league against one another with Valley coming out on top 8 touchdowns to 6 i believe so if anyone attended and has so info on who was the best players on each team and hwo they will far this season feel free to post
My 2 favorite teams...I graduatd and played at Pikeville and I am very good freinds with SV's head coach. In a real game Pikeville wins easily but the future of SV football looks very bright and I expect them to be the next AA power in Region 4 but it will take a few years.
Good thing Pikeville has a backfield attack....but hope to see them open it up a little in the seasons to come Confusedhock:
8 TDs? How many of those were their "JV" with several of their "1's" (including the varsity QB) playing against P'ville's ALL Frosh and Sophs?

How many of those were out of the back of the "endzone" and didn't really count (b/c P'ville had 2 of those too).

How many of those were "extra points" the team got right after scoring from the 3 yard line (wouldn't count as a TD -- 6pts -- in a real game).

I'm just asking b/c I was there too...didn't think the score was anything like that...but the scoreboard wasn't working and I was never very good at math.

Looked like when they went varsity against varsity, P'ville scored one more than SV to me and the people around me (also, people not P'ville fans).
valley scored three times on there final varsity series which put them up by 2 tds but pikevile was indeed up by one to that point

and also valleys varsity QB is a sophmore so why should he not be allowed to play against people his own age and he didnt really have to cream of the crop out there with him Kinney was the only other one that wasnt a freshman
Ladies, Ladies......this is like claiming victory in a game of candyland. The fact of the matter is that this wasnt a real game.......Throw some pads and a line in the game...Pikeville wins hands down by 5tds...Shelby valley i must agree will be making noise in years to come.
Well you all didn't tell that pikeville throwed the ball away 2 times for 1 returning touch down by john johnson and the awsome throw to the side to zack mullins and both went all the way without touched! uh what else valley scored 1 time and they said it was out of bounds and we scored a 2nd time with jacob bryant. But if we put pads on i say p-ville would win by 1 or 2 TD's but we beat them, and that is something that has not been done in a while i think!
no it would be more than two sorry.. lol
pikeville would destroy valley it doesnt matter how they done in a passing league game cause those things dont mean anything :o
pikeville is more of a running team.. the valley pikeville game ment nothing... i say pads and lineman pikeville would win 35-6 if valley was as lucky to score the 6