Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hammond new coach at Alice Lloyd
Former Sheldon Clark high school boys basketball coach J R Hammond is the men's roundball coach at Alice LLoyd College . Hammond accepted the job today and a press conference will be held soon. Its good to see him get the job after being treated so badly by the so called superintendent. Guess Blackburn will happy that Hammond will be leaving because now he can allow Roger Harless to keep killing the program. Best of J R at ALC.:Thumbs:
Who were the other candidates for the job? It just seems odd to me that a mediocre (at best) 15th region coach is now coaching at the college level.:confused:
Congrats to J.R. great person and can be a good coach in the right situation. Wish he was still at SC, what we have now has been a mistake from the the since the day he was hired.
Good luck to J.R. over at Pippa Passes.
Good LUCK J.R. we wish you well.
Great desicion ALC..Tough Luck Sheldon Clark...worst desicion of ur existance..Best of luck Coach Hammonds!
Well, surprising. I had heard this as a possibibilty a few weeks ago, but didnt think much was behind it. Good luck, JR.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
congrats JR he is a great man and he was always there for his players at SC so i know he will be a great coach at ALC and will be there for his players.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It just seems odd to me that a mediocre (at best) 15th region coach is now coaching at the college level

I have to agree with you. Is this a job that really no one wants? Did this guy win at the highschool level? Seems like ALC could try an go after one of the better coaches in highschool, there's a lot in the 13, 14, and 15 regions that are very qualified. Pikeville College got a coach from State Champion Mason County.
Congrats JR! I think he can do very well at ALC. He was treated very poorly in MC.
Congrats Coach Hammonds. The boards office made a huge mistake when they got rid of you. I just hope you do well in your first season, and recruit some good players (hint,hint)