Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cleveland Browns
How will the Browns turn out this year? Did they get anyone good in the draft pick? i didnt get to watch it
After what they did with Tim Couch, I really don't give a flying F**K...... 8)
LMFAO yes that was a heart breaker
As far as your question goes...I didnt watch the draft either.
i watched the draft, but i forgot who they got, i think they'll prolly win about 6 or 7 wins, and finish 3rd in the division to the bengals and steelers..
I believe they may have taken a player from Michigan. They probably end up 4th behind the Ravens.
ahh they'll still stink it up
in the draft cleveland picked no.3 and they chose Braylon Edwards not a bad pick but it doesnt matter browns suck
browns are terrible, theyll finish last in the division, and maybe make a run at last place overall next year Smile
XXbazooka: Browns for what they did to Couch.
well heres what the browns have:
Coach- Crennel
Dennis Northcutt, Trent Dilfer, Andra Davis, Andre Davis, Braylon Edwards, and Lee Suggs...and i bet that most ppl on here dont know who half of those guys are, and they are supposed to be Clevelands finest
does that give u an idea where this team is headed? :roll: :x
wait...they have the almighty kellen winslow jr.
nevermind i forgot, hes too busy wrecking his motorcycle to get a chance to even have a chance to step foot on the field...way to go Browns...i just hope Braylon isnt as big as a screw up as Winslow has been!
d30 i know all of those people that u have named....and lee sugs is a very good linebacker, northcutt is an underrated receiver, and braylon edwards is going to be a star in this league, u wait..
Well it looks like the Browns will hold on to beat Green Bay. Trent Dilfer had a nice game game with 338 yards passing, and Braylon Edwards had a sweet 80 yard TD catch. Hopefully they can keep it up, next week they play at Indianapolis. YIKES! I would be pleased if the Browns can go 8-8 this year. I wish we had Kellen Winslow, hopefully he will be ready to go next season.
Browns are 1-1. Trent Dilfer has been a seriously underrated quarterback over the years. Had a great game today and I dont expect the Bengals to make the playoffs but they are headed in the right direction.
They will do horrible this year then once romeo works his magic in cleveland THEN you can start talking about the browns
Well, with the Browns finally getting a quality coach in Romeo Crennel I think they could be going places. It would be a longshot for them to go to the playoffs because they just dont have the personnel yet, but a 8-8 or 7-9 season would be a big boost for a team that has been treading water since coming back to Cleveland.