Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville MS Vs Lawrence Co. MS
Any thoughts
Paintsville by 10 runs
Don't know a whole lot about LCMS, but I did hear that their better 8th graders are on the JV squad. Regardless, I'm going to go with Paintsville by around 4-5 runs.
Hmmm I think that Lawrence Co has already beat them pretty handily earlier in the season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Mr.3000 Wrote:Paintsville by 10 runs

You have to be kidding.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Hmmm I think that Lawrence Co has already beat them pretty handily earlier in the season.

I thought that Paintsville played the Lawrence Co. JV team...not the middle school squad.
As far as any of us were told the first time we played them it was the JV. Who knows. As for tonight..I'll still say Paintsville should come out on top. Go Tigers!!!!
Batpuff Wrote:You have to be kidding.

They played ur all's JV team. Painatsville's High School team went to Florida for a tounament down there. And the MS team had to play there JV.
Mr.3000 Wrote:Paintsville by 10 runs
Lol try winning first next time.
Who won this game?
blue&white4life Wrote:Who won this game?

Lawerence Co
When Dustin VanHoose come in to pitch hey couldnt touch him
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:When Dustin VanHoose come in to pitch hey couldnt touch him

But who won the game..Big Grin
Well LC did i do still think Paintsville is a better team. They walked a lot of batters, and u know they had to get some 7th graders some time on the mound
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Well LC did i do still think Paintsville is a better team. They walked a lot of batters, and u know they had to get some 7th graders some time on the mound
Of course you would, but 7th graders are middle schoolers as well. And if they were just pitching because they need to pitch some, they should have picked another game to do it. So, either 1- It's just an excuse. Or 2- The coaches aren't trying to win games.
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Well LC did i do still think Paintsville is a better team. They walked a lot of batters, and u know they had to get some 7th graders some time on the mound

Well thats funny since LC has already beat them twice this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Batpuff Wrote:Well thats funny since LC has already beat them twice this year.

That was the first time they played LC
That was JV

Well, that's funny....That is the first time they have played the MS. The first time Paintsville played anyone from LC was there JV and NOT 1 kid on the Tigers team was in Highschool.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Of course you would, but 7th graders are middle schoolers as well. And if they were just pitching because they need to pitch some, they should have picked another game to do it. So, either 1- It's just an excuse. Or 2- The coaches aren't trying to win games.

You know what....How far can that MS team go in the state? Nowhere. It's not that the coaches aren't trying to win. It is about developement. Winning is just a bounus. But, I can promise you that you WILL see difference in the rest of the season.
OffTheHook Wrote:You know what....How far can that MS team go in the state? Nowhere. It's not that the coaches aren't trying to win. It is about developement. Winning is just a bounus. But, I can promise you that you WILL see difference in the rest of the season.
I wasn't trying to be a butt by saying that, because you're right in middle school there is no state. But just giving the only two option for bringing up that fact.
im sayin Paintsville by at least 6 runs
Chase1 Wrote:im sayin Paintsville by at least 6 runs

Dude LC already beat them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This game has been played already

HAHAHAHAHA Smile Pretty Good 1
I do believe if the game would have been middle school vs middle school, the outcome would have been different, but oh well. Maybe they need to play it again to find out. Everyone has good and bad games, so in baseball, it is always up for grabs.
ohhh well mybad...sryy