Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NBA Draft
Who do you think did the best job in the draft?

Bogut goes #1 and I think he will fair well as a NBA player. He will help out the Bucks big time. I dont think the Bucks will make it back to playoffs but he will set them in the right direction. Marvin Williams seems to have the most star quality of this group.

Most stupid move....Villenueva (spelling) at 7. What in the hell were the Raptors thinking? Terrible pick,
Alice B. Toklas. I know you are but what am I. But not all of them? Oh I'm sorry. Perhaps I can explain it again better.
i think the best player coming out of this draft will either be danny granger or chris paul, and close is deron williams....marvin and bogut are little overrated but we'll have to wait and see....raptors possibly made the worst pick in nba draft history...

my fav. team lakers picked bynum, a 7 foot center, 17 year old, this is prolly the second worst pick of the draft..they should of gone with granger, but instead took undersized turiaf, young bynum, and underachiever von wafer, but hey thats my guy..lol
I think Marvin Williams will be a star player in the NBA,but I think it will take time, I think he should have stayed one more year at UNC. I think there will be some good high school players from this draft, I like the Green kid, I think he has a chance to be a star, I don't think there was a Kobe or KG type player in the draft. I think too many European players taken, I heard Dickie V make a good point, that don't seem to be making much of an impact lately.
i think the nba is becoming a little too crazy with these european selections...doesnt seem like ne of them seem to do good in the nba, general managers should be looking at college seniors and juniors who have proven themselves competitively
Ginobli has panned out pretty good. And then theres always Dirk. I mean some Europeans have success in this league. Its sort of hit or miss when you pick them.
ginobili is kinda of overrated, i mean face it, the guy didnt do much in the finals when it really counted...tony parker was outplayed all series by billups, and dirk has yet to take his team to the promise land, and o yea we cant forget about yao ming and his contributions...lmao
But Im just saying they are pretty good players. They arent supestars but they are pretty good role players. Dirk is a great player but his team is never good enough to win a championship.
yes there good role players, but stars they'll never be, dirk is prolly the closest out of all of them in becoming a star, but that comes with champs, not excuses
I think the worst picks in the draft were the teams that got Azibuke and Morris. Oh wait they don't have a team. Smile Another bone headed move by UK players.
Just goes to show ya, the grass isnt always greener on the other side. Now look where they are at. No promise of any money, no promise that they'll actually play anywhere. They gave up an education for squat.

Whatever........ Smile Smile Smile
that makes me so mad, i could care less about morris leaving, the guy suked ne way, but azuibuke was an all-american candidate for next year, they would of won a national champ. wit him, now kentucky will just be in another elite 8 and thats all
If a University offers an athlete/non-athlete a scholarship , sign on the line and accept it, they should be required to stay the duration of the scholarship agreement. If anyone knows anything about law, thats called a contract and if they don't honor the agreement, they should be forced to stay or pay the scholarship money(s) they have used back to the university.

It's a sad fact that greed has taken the place of honesty.
hahaha...ok Bp i know where ur cumin from, but dont get to crazy now...
this has happened a million times, and a university should know that by offering an athlete a scholarship mainly a big time athlete, of course he might leave for the money

u would do the same thing
Well, I am a man of my word. When I commit to something, I will follow it through to the finish. I can't say the temptation wouldnt be there, but I keep my promises.

The thing that gets me about Morriss is that he lied. He said the he was coming to UK for an "education" and we all see that was not his intent, we were duped. I personally dont wanna see him come back. Let him go....I think we will be fine without him.

He did'nt turn out to be what he was supposed to be anyway. he was virtually non-existent.
you know wut, i can understand the frustration, as uk fans we all thought morris was going to be a big time athlete, and he didnt live up to our expectations, so in that way i dont wanna see ever come back..lol

hes an ugly son of a gun ne way
There is an outside possibility of him coming back to UK. If he does he will be welcomed back by Tubby, but I think he has severly damaged his reputation and trust from the fans. He is going about this the wrong way. He is still enrolled at UK and has not signed with an agent. He needs to be an adult, make his decision and move on. These stall tactics are childish and could put his career in jeopardy.
ahh.....everyone just calm down
I think Miami got a good pick in Wayne Simien. That is, if he holds up. I already think he's better than Haslem and I like the way he plays. I was surprised to see him get picked that late.

Another pick I liked was Joey Graham and Gerald Green. They are both athletic and I think they'll both make an impact in the league.
i was hoping channing frye would of fell one more spot and gone to the lakers at the 10th spot, but the knicks were 9th and grabbed him