Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win
Who do you think will win next year? Pike Central vs Phelps, East Ridge vs Shelby Valley, Belfry vs Henry Clay
I presume your talking about the Pike Co. Bowl....

Pikeville ns. NCC - NCC
Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge - Shelby Valley
Pike Central vs. Phelps - Pike Central
Belfry vs. Henry Clay - Belfry
Pikeville vs. NCC- Pikeville
Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge- Shelby Valley
Pike Central vs. Phelps- Pike Central
Belfry vs. Henry Clay- Henry Clay

I think Pikeville will turn heads when game time rolls around, so im gonna say we'll win
Valley should easily beat ER with the new coaches
same for Central
Belfry i dont see winning this game.... though i hope they do, im not to sure on it... we'll just have to wait and see
henry clay will beat belfry
It will be a great game between Belfry and Henry Clay so i really don't know who will win. Valley will pull away with a district game against ER. But pikeville will lose to there oppent. PCC should win against Phelps 8) 8) 8)
Well East ridge had a good passing league game with valley and i think that was a preview of the pike county bowl game 8)
You can not gage a real game based on 7 on 7. SV and ER will be a good game but who is better prepared will win this 1st game of the season
south floyd would kill everyone in the pike county bowl
booger Wrote:south floyd would kill everyone in the pike county bowl

They would be Belfry or Pikeville or Newport or Henry Clay? There is no chance. They might compete against Valley or one of the other teams. But they would get killed against any of the first four teams.
lmao thats proably the funniest thing i've heard all week
niiiiiiiiiice

south floyd all the way! lmfao! Cry
Hmm the only way SF would have a chance at Pikeville,Belfry,NPC, or Henry Clay is if SF's varsity played those four teams JV's
And even then im not to sure it would be fair lol
:lol: nice post. 8)
They did give pikeville a run for their money last year.

But as for the other three teams. yeah that was something retarded to say...
crazytaxidriver Wrote:They did give pikeville a run for their money last year.

But as for the other three teams. yeah that was something retarded to say...

They didnt give a us a run for anything, they only scored once or twice on our varsity if i remember right, they scored the rest on our jv
I might be wrong.. but i thought for sure that the varsity played the whole game, and that they only won by a couple touchdowns..
haha nooooooo.......it was indeed our JV that closed the game that night although SF was probably the best district game pikevllie played last season......it was still all the panther game...keep in mind they played on what was it a wednesday night?
yeah.. i believe it was. they put only what 12 points on the jv team and p-villes jv scored on them a few times.. oh and my predictions
P-ville vs. NCC-P-ville
PC vs. Phelps-PC
Valley vs. ridge- ridge
Belfry vs. HC- Hc
Guys...get back on topic.....South Floyd isn't even playing in the PCB so why were they ever brought up?
Pikeville vs. NCC- NCC 35 Pikeville 14
Belfry vs. Henry Clay- Henry Clay 28 Belfry 20

Pike Central vs. Phelps- Pike Central 44 Phelps 20
Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge- SV 34 ER 13
Pikeville vs. NCC - Pikeville not by much
Pike Central vs. Phelps - Pike Central (it will be close though)
Shelby Valley vs. East Ridge - East Ridge by a couple of tds
Belfry vs. Henry Clay - Henry Clay by a couple of tds
Pikeville vs NCC- NCC- Pikeville will be getting used to the new system so will be difficult to get used to while playing a very hard team but they will keep it close
Belfry vs Henry Clay - Henry Clay- Belfry will have trouble at the first couple of games this year. With new players getting used top their positions and such but about the 3rd game they will be rollin .
Shelby Valley vs East Ridge- East Ridge by atleast 40. Shelby Valley not having the coach that they have had all summer will hurt team moral . Then again I could be wrong.
PCC vs. Phelps- PCC by 20 its weird how everytime pcc gets a new coach they play phelps first game?

Good luck to all teams.
It will be difficult for pikeville but i do think they will win...
Pike Cental will win and so will SV and NCC and Henry Clay but the Pikeville game will be a real good game. Good Luck to all them teams in the Pike Co. Bowl !
ER_2005_QB Wrote:Pike Central vs. Phelps - Pike Central (it will be close though)

Why do u say that??
im going to take NCC,PC,ER,andHC

best game will b ER and Valley they are 2 mostly closely mathed teams i think the rest will more than likely b by 3 or more tds
i jus think that pike central will have a tough time with phelps and it being the first game of the year. I mean its jus an opinion and i very well could be wrong but i think phelps will give them a run for their money but it will still be central with the win.