Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Fantasy Football
I'm starting a fantasy football league on yahoo for all members who want to play. I'm pretty open about how to set up the league, so if you want a live or auto draft, on many players, things like that, speak up and we decide. If more people want to play after the league fills up, I will, or if someone else wants to start another league. When you sign up make sure you sign up for the free league, and click join a league.

League ID# 12210
Password lc99

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
Count me in LC.. Ill sign up tomorrow!!
I kinda thought more people would be into playing fantasy football.
I'm in. 8)
u def. need more than 3 people to have a league.. Smile
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:u def. need more than 3 people to have a league.. Smile

So don't you make it four. 8)
I'm in but it will be a couple days before I sign up.
"CatDawg" Wrote:I'm in but it will be a couple days before I sign up.

Take your time, but don't forget. There is still about a little over a month until the season starts, and hopefully we can get some players to sign up. Right now, just blackcatfan4life and have signed up.
I'll be in it....and I vote for a live draft if it is at all possible. 8)
"VonWafer_FSU" Wrote:u def. need more than 3 people to have a league.. Smile

Von...You scared to sign up?...I mean I've only DOMINATED you in both Basketball and Baseball recently. Cry
To funny Beef.
I signed up and will be in the league as long as it is a live draft.
yo no doubt the rubberbandman is in 8)
A live draft works for me, but we need to pick a time that works best for everyone.
What are the options?
"Beef" Wrote:What are the options?

Most times are open in August, in the morning and afternoon, not many times are open at night, unless it is early next week.
very funny beef.....u have to be quite possible the luckiest fantasy player in the world...o well footballs a whole different game... Smile ...maybe :roll:
Maybe...that's about your only luck :lol:
I'm in and already registered.
sorry boys...im afraid college life will be to busy, and keeps me from partaking in this fantasy league....

no beef this is really not an excuse just a great reason.. Smile Smile
With out me to copy off or I guess it will be hard :|

j/k with ya man...Smile
now now beef..thats why im not takin physics... 8)
"LC99" Wrote:I'm starting a fantasy football league on yahoo for all members who want to play. I'm pretty open about how to set up the league, so if you want a live or auto draft, on many players, things like that, speak up and we decide. If more people want to play after the league fills up, I will, or if someone else wants to start another league. When you sign up make sure you sign up for the free league, and click join a league.

League ID# 12210
Password lc99

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/

I've been trying to sign up but can't. Says the ID hasn't been used as of yet.