Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tennessee Wins 2008 NCAA Women's National Championship
Tennessee- 64
Stanford- 48

Congrats Lady Vols... I believe that this is Pat Summit's eight national championship.
Was a good game. What was the name of the girl that hurt her knee at the end?
I watched this game cause of Candice Parker, I watch alot of UT women's games cause of Parker, not only is she a great ball player and fun to watch, but she is also HOT, lol.
SVLadiesFan Wrote:Was a good game. What was the name of the girl that hurt her knee at the end?

Vicki Baugh.
Well if it would have been the regular season she would not have played the last three games. Thats Parker of course. Playing with a separated Shoulder.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Parker showed a lot of guts and the will to win playing with a dislocated shoulder which she dislocated twice in the elite 8 game. Pat Summitt is one of the greatest coaches to ever grace the sidelines and all 8 of UT's titles have came since she has been there. Congrats to Tennessee and a great way for Candice Parker and the rest of the Senior class to go out, back to back.
Redneck Wrote:I watched this game cause of Candice Parker, I watch alot of UT women's games cause of Parker, not only is she a great ball player and fun to watch, but she is also HOT, lol.

Dude, me and you both!! But this was an awesome game! I try to never miss a Tennessee game when Candace Parker is playing. And Pat Summit has like 983 wins. Next year she will have a 1,000 wins! Thats unreal! Womens or not, thats pretty impressive!
I wish she would coach the UK mens team.
Redneck Wrote:I watched this game cause of Candice Parker, I watch alot of UT women's games cause of Parker, not only is she a great ball player and fun to watch, but she is also HOT, lol.

I couldn't agree more with you on that
i love parker she is my favorite player of all time she has it all skill, natural talent and drive!!!
Way to go Lady Vols!! Pat Summitt is the best!
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:Way to go Lady Vols!! Pat Summitt is the best!

indeed
sports chick Wrote:i love parker she is my favorite player of all time she has it all skill, natural talent and drive!!!

Mine too!