Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2008 Patriots
How good will they be?

The Giants showed thay the ways to beat the are to slow the game, control the clock by running the ball, and bring crazy pressure on Tom Brady.

Their whole team is aging, so is this the end of the line for the Patriots' domination?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
I think this will be there last chance for one more Super Bowl.
BFritz Wrote:How good will they be?

The Giants showed thay the ways to beat the are to slow the game, control the clock by running the ball, and bring crazy pressure on Tom Brady.

Their whole team is aging, so is this the end of the line for the Patriots' domination?
i could see them winning about 13 games next year not a near perfect season again it would just be to hard and brady's game is beggining to fall off a little bit
I think New England will be VERY DOWN next year. Probably only go 14-2, something like that. lol..I hate them. I'd love to see them go friggin winless.
they be right there next year, but losing Sameul really hurt them!!, but they do have the 7th pick in the draft and will prolly take Rodgers-Cromartie from Tennessee State
That 7th Pick will help em a lot. Another trip to the Super Bowl!!!!!!! Brady MVP again.
I think they'll get the last playoff spot and then get demolished by the Colts in the first round.
colts12 Wrote:I think they'll get the last playoff spot and then get demolished by the Colts in the first round.

the Colts? i guess like they beat them last year huh! Peyton Manning has only beat Brady once during the postseason, but your entilted to your opinion i guess
RedSeal Wrote:the Colts? i guess like they beat them last year huh! Peyton Manning has only beat Brady once during the postseason, but your entilted to your opinion i guess

darn right I am
colts12 Wrote:darn right I am

good for you