Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville Lady Tiger Volleyball

With the return of every player from last season, how well do you think the tigers will do this year? I'll post my opinion later.
There are a couple of good players. It all depends on how many times the marginal players hit the ball up in the stands. Cry That happened a lot last year.

The only chance for PHS to win the region is if Jarrell gets to work this summer. She has to jump higher, move better, and be in top shape. If she doesn't, PHS has no shot.

IF, she does work, then PHS can go a long way. 8) 8)
When i attend a volleyball game i'll let ya know girl Confusedhock:
Who is the starter from last year that was a camp with Betsy Layne last week? And how is she elligable that quick?
Well Girl you have some new players coming out to play to... just the ones I'm talking about suck lmfao. 8)
"William Bonney" Wrote:Who is the starter from last year that was a camp with Betsy Layne last week? And how is she elligable that quick?

What do you mean?
After the Tournament at Lawrence Co. I just want to say good job girls and congradulations on your first win. In the last game you all really came together and played as a team. With that intensity the whole game you could make some noise this year. Good job Girls.
Does anyone have the score from Paintsville-Central game last night?
Johnson Central won in two games, 25-17 and 25-6.

Good job girls at the LCHS tourney...you all really pulled it together, and finally you were playing as a team. Good luck Saturday at the JC tournament. See you girls soon!