Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thanks to Coach Jason Howell
Coach Howell, Mania, will be leaving Pikeville High School after this school year to be an assistant coach at Tates Creek in Lexington. Coach Howell has been a big asset to both the Panther football and baseball programs over the past decade. I won 2 region titles in football and baseball as him being one of the coaches. Assistant coaches don't ever get the recongition they deserve but Mania has played huge roles in both programs successes over the past decade, esp. the baseball program. You will be missed Coach Howell but thank you for all the time and hard work that you have put into Pikeville High School and the football program and baseball program. You and Coach Lawson have been on a hell of a run the past 8 years in baseball, winning 4 region titles, and I am sure Coach Lawson will be the first to admit that you deserve just as much credit as he does.
Coach Howell will be greatly missed by Pikeville Athletics 8) He knows his sports!!
great coach, even better guy...we will miss ya!
:oops: :?: :!:
I know Coach Howell and he's as good of a guy that you'll meet.
"dirty30" Wrote:great coach, even better guy...we will miss ya!
:oops: :?: :!:

i totally agree 8)
great guy
hope he does good at tates creek
Dedicated man to PHS. Too bad he wasn't given a chance with the football job. He could have done as good a job as anyone.