Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best 15th Region Hurdlers
Who do you guys think is the best 15th region hurdler?
Joseph Jamerson of Prestonsburg is making a claim already as an 8th grader. This past week at Prestonsburg he ran at 16.3 in the 110's.
I saw him run the hurdles tuesday I believe and he is pretty good.
Senior Tiffany Danner for Johnson Central is a great hurdler. I saw her compete at Prestonsburg last week and she was leaps and hurdles above the competition.Smile Good luck this season eagles with your new coach!
Raceland is not inthe Mountains, but I watched Todd Selvage run in the 110 hurdles, fall and still take second with a time of 15 something. he is a junior and is faster than a deer on crack.
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Well...I would think this is a no-brainer. Paintsville junior Tyler Lemaster is ranked 1st or 2nd in the state, so I would have to say him.
The Guru Wrote:Well...I would think this is a no-brainer. Paintsville junior Tyler Lemaster is ranked 1st or 2nd in the state, so I would have to say him.

haven't had a chance to see him run but have heard a lot about him. Does Paintsville come up to a lot of Pikeville meets?
gish Wrote:haven't had a chance to see him run but have heard a lot about him. Does Paintsville come up to a lot of Pikeville meets?
a few, but just found out that lemaster is sidelined with tendonitus in his knee.
The Guru Wrote:a few, but just found out that lemaster is sidelined with tendonitus in his knee.

I was at the Boyd Co. Meet yesterday and Tyler got the trophy for the most points in the meet. He got first place in both hurdle races and first in one of the jumping events and second in the other (I don't know which one he got first in). They said he got 38 points.
SamuelAdams Wrote:I was at the Boyd Co. Meet yesterday and Tyler got the trophy for the most points in the meet. He got first place in both hurdle races and first in one of the jumping events and second in the other (I don't know which one he got first in). They said he got 38 points.
WOW!!! that issomething!!! Friday I talked to him and his knee was swollen, his dad thought it was tendonitus.
What is Lemaster's best time in the 110's this year?
I have all results in hand of the boyd classic and lemaster won triple jump with a 40-05, 110 hurdles with a time of 16.26, 300 hurdles with a time of 43.22.
Russell won the over all boys event with a score of 190 and dixie heights won the girls with a score of 131.
SamuelAdams Wrote:I was at the Boyd Co. Meet yesterday and Tyler got the trophy for the most points in the meet. He got first place in both hurdle races and first in one of the jumping events and second in the other (I don't know which one he got first in). They said he got 38 points.
No way he got 38 because they only scored 27 all together.
My bad, The article did say he had 38 points but some how his team only ended with 27 total points.
The link below is the write up minus the results. The results were only in the paid portion.
http://www.dailyindependent.com/localspo...35835.html
Lemaster got 2nd place in the long jump so that added 8 points and the 3 first so 38 would be right.
I have found a link to the boyd classic results on the net. There is other results on that site from many track meets around the state.

http://www.ktccca.org/2008tf/08tfresBoyd...lassic.htm
what do you guys think about Lemaster's chances in the hurdles outside the region, or even at the state competition?
Trackstar. Wrote:what do you guys think about Lemaster's chances in the hurdles outside the region, or even at the state competition?

Just from my experience at state he would need to run a low 15 to be able to compete at state.