Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best catchers in the 16th
Downing from Lewis
Logan from Greenup

others?
Logan is hands down bar-none the best catcher in the 16th region. IMO there is no one even close to him.
By word of mouth, I have heard that Logan is the hardest worker in the area. Being a former backstop, I can truly appreciate the work ethic.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Logan is hands down bar-none the best catcher in the 16th region. IMO there is no one even close to him.

Logan is by far the best I have seen in a long time. He is only a Junior and is already one of the best catchers probably in the state. He is a good kid and really works hard to be the best. Good things in his future.
rgdad Wrote:Logan is by far the best I have seen in a long time. He is only a Junior and is already one of the best catchers probably in the state. He is a good kid and really works hard to be the best. Good things in his future.

Best in the state may be pushing it. He is an exceptional player, but there is also Hayes from LC who right now is ahead of Logan at that position. I think these two are among the best in the state, but I think Hayes is just a little better at this point.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:Best in the state may be pushing it. He is an exceptional player, but there is also Hayes from LC who right now is ahead of Logan at that position. I think these two are among the best in the state, but I think Hayes is just a little better at this point.

Is it true that Hayes is a draft pick this year?
Bosox Fan Wrote:Is it true that Hayes is a draft pick this year?

Haha No! I very seriously doubt that. i haven't heard this from anybody, but I don't think that is even close to being true.
lewisfan21 Wrote:Downing from Lewis
Logan from Greenup

others?

Downing..haha...are you serious..not even close to being the best in the region..I have seen this kid play, he is not that good. If he was at a good baseball school he would be on the pine or chasing foul balls.
sumj45 Wrote:Downing..haha...are you serious..not even close to being the best in the region..I have seen this kid play, he is not that good. If he was at a good baseball school he would be on the pine or chasing foul balls.

So far I have heard a bunch of crazy stuff coming from the Lewis County faithful. Between this kid and the pitcher who throws 100 pitches, it sounds like they have a couple of first round draft picks to me.Rolleyes
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:So far I have heard a bunch of crazy stuff coming from the Lewis County faithful. Between this kid and the pitcher who throws 100 pitches, it sounds like they have a couple of first round draft picks to me.Rolleyes

haha...it sure does