Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JCMS 4 v. Paintsville 1
This game was played Saturday afternoon and man it was a good one. Ross Sanor, for JCMS was spectacular on the mound. Complete game, three hits, one earned run, and 8 strikeouts. The future for JCMS and Paintsville looks bright.
I had a chance to take this one in. From the gate I thought as if JC was gonna walk away with it in a hurry, but Daniels settled down on the mound and the game turned into a good one. Sanor is a heck of a pitcher and has a bright future along with both teams as you had stated.
OK2NV Wrote:This game was played Saturday afternoon and man it was a good one. Ross Sanor, for JCMS was spectacular on the mound. Complete game, three hits, one earned run, and 8 strikeouts. The future for JCMS and Paintsville looks bright.

Yes it was a good game. BUT, make sure that you mention that PJHS had been there since 10:00 am that morning and had also just finished playing a double header (10 inn) against Rowan Co. Not taking anything away from JC, but the PJHS boys were flat out tired. PJHS was also missing their #1 pitcher and 2 starters.

If mother nature allows it, they will be playing again today at 4:00 pm. Hopefully it will be a little different with some fresh legs under them. They will still be missing their #1 and one outfielder. But, it should be a good game no matter what. Good Luck to both teams.
I also forgot to mention that Hook....I've been going back and forth quickly to read all the posts about Landon going to UK....hahaha. Paintsville did go 2-3 on the day by sweeping Rowan Co. Would like to catch Round 2 between these two teams. Best of luck!!!
Congrats on a great day Sat. Tigers with your sweep of Rowan Co. You guys were tired but still played your hearts out. The best part is...you could tell you were having fun. It's good to see boys playing win or lose with smiles on their faces.
OffTheHook Wrote:Yes it was a good game. BUT, make sure that you mention that PJHS had been there since 10:00 am that morning and had also just finished playing a double header (10 inn) against Rowan Co. Not taking anything away from JC, but the PJHS boys were flat out tired. PJHS was also missing their #1 pitcher and 2 starters.

If mother nature allows it, they will be playing again today at 4:00 pm. Hopefully it will be a little different with some fresh legs under them. They will still be missing their #1 and one outfielder. But, it should be a good game no matter what. Good Luck to both teams.

JCMS didn't field a couple of there best 8th graders either.
IDK if that is true because I don't have a roster of the kids, but if I know Coach Baldwin like I think I do he will do whatever it takes (playing his best) to beat Paintsville every time they step on the field.
I think the JC 8th graders he is referring to is Will Meek and J.J. Jude.
Eagle Eye Wrote:I think the JC 8th graders he is referring to is Will Meek and J.J. Jude.
I don't think they play MS do they? So I guess you can't count them as 2 of their best MS players.
The Guru Wrote:I don't think they play MS do they? So I guess you can't count them as 2 of their best MS players.

I think the last time I checked that eight grade was considered middle school. Cool They could play if it did not interfere with JV. I was just responding to the post that JCMS didn't field two of their best eigth graders. I am sure Baldwin would have played them if they had been available.
Eagle Eye Wrote:I think the last time I checked that eight grade was considered middle school. Cool They could play if it did not interfere with JV. I was just responding to the post that JCMS didn't field two of their best eigth graders. I am sure Baldwin would have played them if they had been available.

True. BUT, they're not missing or gone. They're just not on that team. That's what Guru was talking about. They aren't on that team.
Yes, i do agree that Paintsville must have been tired, especially if you have to catch 2 1/2 games
THUGLIFE#1 Wrote:Yes, i do agree that Paintsville must have been tired, especially if you have to catch 2 1/2 games
You would Know lol..
Panther Thunder Wrote:You would Know lol..

lol. Yea I should know