Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your school's 1.000 Point scores
ok thanx
Burnett would of been on the 1,000 point list for south floyd if he would of seen any playing time his freshman and sophomore year.
SHELBY VALLEY

Jeremy Johnson
Bobby Keys
Shannon Akers
Jeremy Akers
Seth Kiser
Kelsey Friend
Patrick Tackett

Not sure of the exact order, but I do know that Shannon Akers is at the top... There may be a couple of others...
drew mcdavid-ashland
"ACE" Wrote:Johny Lemaster on the Paintsville list...is that the sporting goods store guy? Just curious.
Ya it is Johnnie LeMasters sporting goods, he lettered in High School in like 5 sports. I even heard at halftime of the football games he played in the band too.
Played baseball for the S.F. Giants, short stop. Great guy. He played the same time squirrel played (BMR).
"TOUGHGUY" Wrote:How many did Simon end up with after his career ended?
He had just missed it he had somewhere around 990+ if I remember correctly, I'd say Brandon Kidd has passed the 1000pts mark, he's started since he was a freshman.
"rosco" Wrote:Jeremy Hall and Thomas Jenkins from AC were both over 1,000 pts...
Shawn Newsome and Mike Slone passed the 1000pt mark for Allen Central if I remember Correctly.

I believe Kris Bently reached it for P-Burg/SV as well in his Career.
I think Jamie Hamilton had 1000 for pike central.. but i won't promise on that one..
does anyone know where you can look it up at?
"Moe" Wrote:He had just missed it he had somewhere around 990+ if I remember correctly, I'd say Brandon Kidd has passed the 1000pts mark, he's started since he was a freshman.

Missing the 1000 point mark by that little of a margin hurts. Still good career for Simon.
yes it is
Ryan Johnson moved into SF's 1000 point club tuesday night against PCC
u know not wut is SF's 1000 point club in order??? or do u know
Sheldon Clark

Jimmy Stepp - His bro Ervin told me he had around 2500pts
Brandon May has around 1600
Adam Brown had over 1000 left after his jr year for Lawrence County
Not sure on these but I'm guessing
John Slone
John Kirk
Kevin Fields
Tom Setser
Keith Hale
rossy samonds
ethan will be added soon enough he will get alot of playin time next year...ryan i think broke the 1000 mark
South Floyds list in order is:
Michael Hall 2,616
Rusty Tackett 1,773
Jason Shannon 1,105
Tyler Hall 1,077
Ryan Shannon 1,032
Ryan Johnson 1,011

Ethan Will break it late next season then maybe Adam Slone his senior year because to break it you have to at least score as a freshmen and adam has
Brad Lowe from PC and I am pretty sure Jamie Hamilton too. There are plaques in the trophie cases in the gym at PC that has a list of players reaching the 1000 pts and beyond.
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:does anyone know where you can look it up at?
You probably have to contact that school. I know that Pikeville places their list of 1000+ in the program each year.