Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM LEADER...Does your team have a respected player .....
A player that is a leader by example, heart, dedication, a field general....
East Ridge has a player. Hank Simpson number 33 he plays MLB and hits like a............ well lets just say we nick-named him Hank The Tank.
I agree Lineking ... I was the first person to call him that, I guess everyone has picked up on it now.
Hank is a great team leader. Everyone respects him
I think Lynn Camp has a few leaders. The line is lead by two-time all-stater Anthony Walters. Three year starter at QB Nick Scalf, and three year starting runningback and DB Jimmy Chaffin. All played a big role in the teams run two years ago to the state semi-finals, and know what level of play they will have to play if LC wants to capture another regional title.
Chris Cessna and Kyle Sizemore are the two most respected players at North Laurel. Both are big playmakers and are the heart and soul of this Jaguar team. Very likeable kids who love the game.
Welcome to the site nljagsfan. I agree with you about Cessna not only is he a monster on the field, you can tell by his actions that he is a leader. NL is lucky to have him.
Southwestern"s Josh Minton is that special player for the Warriors.
LineKing Wrote:East Ridge has a player. Hank Simpson number 33 he plays MLB and hits like a............ well lets just say we nick-named him Hank The Tank.

yeah, Hank.
Pikevilles Very own Chase Huffman, Will Lockhart, Ryan Maynard, and Weston Robinson shud be the pespected commanders this year as the maroon rolls...hopefully despite the coach change
in my opinion if not all most of the seniors and some of the juniors are respected greatly at pikeville... i know i respect them