Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Central and Paintsville predictions?
Paintsville and central have split there last two encounters. Paintsville won over central at there last attempt so there is no telling what will happen this meet. Paintsville should hold there own and hopefully pull it out and be garenteed to move on to bigger and better challengers. Paintsville willl more than likely throw right armed Josh Lemaster and have there usual infield which will make it hard for central to compete depending on who is on the mound for them. No doubt in my mind if central thows Blanton then Paintsville will SHELL him but idk what wil happen with any of the other pitchers. Good LucK
"SEIKO" Wrote:Paintsville and central have split there last two encounters. Paintsville won over central at there last attempt so there is no telling what will happen this meet. Paintsville should hold there own and hopefully pull it out and be garenteed to move on to bigger and better challengers. Paintsville willl more than likely throw right armed Josh Lemaster and have there usual infield which will make it hard for central to compete depending on who is on the mound for them. No doubt in my mind if central thows Blanton then Paintsville will SHELL him but idk what wil happen with any of the other pitchers. Good LucK

I heard that central will throw travis montgomery
I heard that Paintsville has been having trouble this year. Don't know if it is true though.
I will take Paintsville in this one by 2 runs. 4-2
Central is missing some key players and I think that will be the difference.
Good luck to Paintsville!!!
:lol:
I will take Paintsville in this one. Good luck to Paintsville.
Confusedhock:
Ill take Paintsville in this one by a score of 5-3 Tigers win it in the 7th 8)