Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard's Josh Whitaker to Louisville?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Then wouldn't you be a third party person discussing this "rumor"?

What are you talking about? I didn't discuss any rumor...we reported the facts! How many people on this message board (and many other boards) start the rumor mill, get facts wrong, lie, and exaggerate about a great many topics? I report the truth and somehow it's rumor? I'll trust my judgment over others who do what I described above. By the way, correct information is not a rumor! Coach Holland told me 'MORE' about the phone call and how it came to be, the family described in detail the situation so how is this a rumor? :confused:
Brian Milam Wrote:UNBELIEVABLE!

I understand where you are coming from about parents adding a little mustard to the hot dog. However, in this situation that is not the case. We don't report on everything that is told to us but this is different because there is proof. I'm done with it! Good night and drive home safely.:letsparty
Brian Milam Wrote:What are you talking about? I didn't discuss any rumor...we reported the facts! How many people on this message board (and many other boards) start the rumor mill, get facts wrong, lie, and exaggerate about a great many topics? I report the truth and somehow it's rumor? I'll trust my judgment over others who do what I described above. By the way, correct information is not a rumor! Coach Holland told me 'MORE' about the phone call and how it came to be, the family described in detail the situation so how is this a rumor? :confused:

What are you talking about? So everyone else on this message board tells lies, and exaggerate but you. If it's true congrats to him and I hope he has a great future at UofL.
Brian Milam Wrote:UNBELIEVABLE!

Don't you report sports across the mountains?
if josh goes to l'ville
then every player in the 14th will be signed d-1
he might make alc...
weight room boiiiii
josh whitaker will never play at louisville unless he gets to be 6'6'' and 220 lbs. That will never happen.
alckuckler03 Wrote:josh whitaker will never play at louisville unless he gets to be 6'6'' and 220 lbs. That will never happen.

I dont know where Josh Whitaker will play but the above is a stupid!! 6'6' and 220 lb players are not the only people D-1 schools recruit !! GOOD LUCK JOSH wherever you go!!!:thumpsup: :thumpsup:
KyGurl Wrote:I dont know where Josh Whitaker will play but the above is a stupid!! 6'6' and 220 lb players are not the only people D-1 schools recruit !! GOOD LUCK JOSH wherever you go!!!:thumpsup: :thumpsup:

Yeah. Whats he thinking.Smile
Typical mountain thread. A good young player gets some attention and locals begin telling how he is overrated and is not good enough. We should be proud he is getting looks from D-1. Good luck Josh.
Bashing high school athletes will not be tolerated here at BlueGrassRivals... if anyone else does so they will receive an infraction or possible suspension.

PLEASE READ!
One of UK best PG of all time was a 5'7 boy.... Whitaker in some ways plays like he did, but he is a better shooter then Ford was.
Whitaker is a great player... I don't see him going to Louisville but I could definitely see EKU or WKU or a smaller D1... I've heard that UK is contacting Campbell.
UK is contacting Michael Campbell???
RavenBoy Wrote:UK was on probation .
Farmer was maybe the best high school player ever in the state of Kentucky. Whitaker is a solid player but to me he is not any better than his older brother. I think he will end up @ a mid-major.
Survivor Wrote:How about Jim, Gary, and Joe Stepp. Did you believe everything they said about Clark? They started the rumor that Clark was first going to Duke, then Miss St, Ohio St, Vanderbilt and many more and none were true, it was all just propaganda. Sometimes coaches and parents will start these types of rumors just to get the smaller schools interested in their kids. I'm not saying this was the case with Whitaker, but iI know it happens. I wish Whitaker the best, but honestly I think we all know he's probably not going to play at a major D1 school. Sad, but sometimes family will lie also Mr. Milam!!!
They will do the same thing for the other Stepp kid. And I know Josh is a lot better player than he is.