Poll: Which gaming system should I buy?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
X-Box 360
63.46%
PS3
26.92%
Other
9.62%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which gaming system is the best.
OK I only have a PS2 and will be buying a new system in the next few months. I am stuck between a X-Box 360 or PS3.

Please help me out. Give me the pros and cons of each system.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Well I would get a xbox. I love my xbox and I have had no problems out of it ever.
warriorpride Wrote:Well I would get a xbox. I love my xbox and I have had no problems out of it ever.

Same here. I love my 360, and im addicted to halo 3 online :p
I'll be sticking to my PS2 until another large price drop in the PS3 along with a much larger selection of games.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
I got a ps3 and its pretty good I don't see a big diffrence between the ps3 and the 360 but its your call on that one
ps3, because you get a firmware upgradeable blu-ray player and the big ps3 exclusives like metal gear solid 4,killzone 2,final fantasy 13 are coming soon.
Right now, Id say 360 but once Sony figures out how to use all the graphics for PS3, I would say the PS3
PS3

It's more reliable, better graphics, Blu-ray, better games. Some of the cons would be online gaming. It's free and not complicated at all but it's not to good compared to 360's. Thats the only con I can think of. I love mine...I've taken it all over the country in luggage, getting thrown around at airports and all that and it still works just fine. I think the best part about it is the Blu-ray. It is awesome with a Hi-def TV.
Ive got a 360 and really like it. Im addicted to Xbox Live, but I have had to have it repaired twice.
I love xbox live and my 360, but mine just messed up a couple of days ago and I gotta send it off to get it repaired
Ps3
I heard that Xbox 360's have to get repaired alot. I don't know though, thats just what I heard. I got a PS3 and its pretty great.
Xbox 360 definitely, but if you dont get LIVE with it your definitely missin' out. Also if anyone has Xbox LIVE and wants to add me my gamertag is Jshort5 but PM me if it says does not exist because I will be changing my gamertag in a week or so.
colts12 Wrote:Ive got a 360 and really like it. Im addicted to Xbox Live, but I have had to have it repaired twice.

I am also but I only had to send mine off once and they gave me a free month subscription so that made up for it.
If you dont plan on getting Xbox Live with the 360 than you should probably go with the PS3
I like PS3 online and I think you have to pay for Xbox Live not for sure though but you do not have to pay for playstation online
ps3 hands down!
Sega Genesis
RavenBoy Wrote:Sega Genesis

I like this system very much!!
I like old school more than new school.
I am actually getting a 360 here in about 4 days and I can't wait to get it. Hopefully I will be getting LIVE very soon to.
Playstation 2 is still going strong though.
Xbox 360 HANDS DOWN.

even though you have to pay for LIVE. Its still way better, Ive had a PS3 also and i definately reccomend the Xbox
If you love action games, then the PS3 is the system for you. Any other type of game, not so much haha. I got a PS3, but took it back. I am more of a RPG person, so I prefer the 360.
360... you can also make up to like 3 or 4 free 1 month trial memberships on xbox live... then once those are up, an xbox live card is only like 40 bucks for a year
XBOX 360 by far is better.

While the blu-ray is a nice edition its very tough on your PS3 to play blu-rays.
Xbox live makes gaming 1000 times better than it already is.
ALso, the 360 runs smoother, shorter loading times, better hardware overall.
Lets face it a computer is by the best gaming system. It can be decked it with everything. So its a safe bet that Microsoft makes a good product for this.
you get all your usual sports games, yes you do miss out on Metal Gear and Final Fantasy
But you have Call of Duty, which does come for PS3 but the onlline play is what makes the COD games, and XBOX live is 100000 times better than ps3. Also you have Halo and Fable Fable>FF.

I have played both extensively and thought about getting a ps3, but I would never play it because I have my 360.
Tomcat68 Wrote:I'll be sticking to my PS2 until another large price drop in the PS3 along with a much larger selection of games.

360 is 199 now.
And the 360 owns the PS3.
After a period of time, ill have to say PS3

Xbox scratches ur game when u play it no matter what and they break wayy to easy, wayy to much. Plus you have to freakin pay for LIVE. How dumb is that
i prefer the XBOX 360 over any gaming system