Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jared Carter
can someone tell me why he is taking space on the bench uk could not get a rebound and we have 7:2 on bench help me.
I suppose he was sitting on the bench for the same reason he has been sitting on the bench all year.
Because hes terrible
Him and Mark Coury take up space for UK
If he had any kind of basketball talent, he would have played a major role at Scott County prior to his senior year.
What a waste of bench space. He should be a ball boy.
HawksRule Wrote:Him and Mark Coury take up space for UK

Mark Coury makes Carter look like an All-Star.. Smile
Hes horrible.
He should have never been on the team.
Amun-Ra Wrote:He should have never been on the team.

True.
Brittany0121 Wrote:Mark Coury makes Carter look like an All-Star.. Smile

Coury could probally make the water boy look like an All-Star
HawksRule Wrote:Coury could probally make the water boy look like an All-Star

this is true
I have heard that Billy G might take away his scholorship next year and let him play as a walk-on.
I say cut him or do whatever they did to Shagari Alleyne I can't rember how they got rid of him
RavenBoy Wrote:I have heard that Billy G might take away his scholorship next year and let him play as a walk-on.
I would rather Billy G. just get rid of him all together, but at least that would give us a scholarship if he does do that. Coury will not lose his scholarship due to how many guards vs post players we have. If you even want to consider him a ball player lmao.
HawksRule Wrote:I say cut him or do whatever they did to Shagari Alleyne I can't rember how they got rid of him

i agree he is a waste of time and space.... he can't even walk in motion much less play b-ball... Smile
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I would rather Billy G. just get rid of him all together, but at least that would give us a scholarship if he does do that. Coury will not lose his scholarship due to how many guards vs post players we have. If you even want to consider him a ball player lmao.
Isnt Coury a walk-on?
RavenBoy Wrote:Isnt Coury a walk-on?
After I think about it that maybe correct Raven thanks for that. However, I would still like to see him gone lmao.
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:After I think about it that maybe correct Raven thanks for that. However, I would still like to see him gone lmao.
No problem, and I too wish he would leave the state. My bad, go to loserville and help their team out lol Smile
RavenBoy Wrote:No problem, and I too wish he would leave the state. My bad, go to loserville and help their team out lol Smile
I am sick of seeing players like him on the court in a Kentucky uniform there is to much pride and history in that name. Really every time I see him or some of the other step on the court i literally get sick to my stomach LMAO
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I am sick of seeing players like him on the court in a Kentucky uniform there is to much pride and history in that name. Really every time I see him or some of the other step on the court i literally get sick to my stomach LMAO
Yea I know what ya mean, the only thing worse is Colleges getting out-of-Country players. It kills me when colleges get out-of-country players.
RavenBoy Wrote:Yea I know what ya mean, the only thing worse is Colleges getting out-of-Country players. It kills me when colleges get out-of-country players.
Couldn't agree more unless its soccer.