Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How far will belfry go this year?
I think that will make it to regional and they might make it back to state we just have to wait and see
I say that Belfry wins the regional title again and loses in the state championship to Ft. Campbell. They may start out slow but they will be very tough come playoff time.
I for one would love to see Belfry make it back to Louisville again. I think we will start a little slow, but by seasons end I think we will be a legitimate contender again for the Regional Title.

Success breeds Success !!!

2003 & 2004 State Champions..........2005 ???
In my opinion Belfry will take some bumps on the head next year. With the loss of Howard and Jones it makes me wonder if Belfry will be a SmashMouth team or an Air Attack team. But the coaching staff at Belfry will work with what they got and show that Belfry is still a Powerhouse football team. I guess we will see how everything goes next season.
Good Luck this Season
Belfry is Belfry.
They will be there when its time to play for the hardware.
I dont know much about the team Belfry is returning, but if you ask me i see Belfry getting to region, more than likley winning depending on who they play...
I say they have a good of chance as any one to make it back to the Carpet this year
Central05 Wrote:Belfry is Belfry.
They will be there when its time to play for the hardware.

So True ! 8) Idea
Agree with Central05. Belfry will always be there even if they pulled middle schoolers to play. Smile
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Agree with Central05. Belfry will always be there even if they pulled middle schoolers to play. Smile

Ya never know BCF4L........ :lol:

Remember, we're tha school that "Recruits" from WVa , I would'nt put anything past the Darkside.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
BelfryPride Wrote:
blackcatfan4life Wrote:Agree with Central05. Belfry will always be there even if they pulled middle schoolers to play. Smile

Ya never know BCF4L........ :lol:

Remember, we're tha school that "Recruits" from WVa , I would'nt put anything past the Darkside.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
I don't think Belfry will repeat as District, Region, or State Champs. They did lose an awful lot from last season, but I think they'll make the playoffs and possibly get knocked off in the 2nd round.
Belfry should deff. win district, and region also more than likley
They lost alot, but theres gonna be talent to replace what they lost, it may not be as good as last years, but it'll get the job done
So true Pantherblitz....we don't rebuild.....we reload
state semis maybe..........U lose a duo like jones/howard..........getting to state is gonna be rough
What about Pburg, do you think they could challenge Belfry for the district/region?
Yeah I think its going to come back down to P-burg ans Belfry in the playoffs, niether team is as good as last year. But I think P-burg will be the better team theis year though.
We'll have to wait and see...... judging by how things have been going, im going to say belfry will have a stronger team, but not by much....
i'm not sure about that after losing some great players... I think they'll have a decent maybe a good team, but i dont think there state champion bound this year. i expect to make it in the region championship and have a good chance of winning