Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
* The all-time greatest NCAA tourney comebacks
So lets here it whats some that you think are the greatest tourney comebacks of all time.

The one that sticks out to me was the UK comeback over Duke on its way to a national title.

On the way to the national title, the Wildcats had to come from 17 points down with less than 12 minutes to play to win 86-84. They got a key three-pointer from walk-on senior Cameron Mills.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:So lets here it whats some that you think are the greatest tourney comebacks of all time.

The one that sticks out to me was the UK comeback over Duke on its way to a national title.

On the way to the national title, the Wildcats had to come from 17 points down with less than 12 minutes to play to win 86-84. They got a key three-pointer from walk-on senior Cameron Mills.

That was the first game that came to me too. GREAT game and comeback by the Cats. I have never seen a team play with as much heart and emotion as they did.
Batpuff Wrote:So lets here it whats some that you think are the greatest tourney comebacks of all time.

I agree what a great game. Speaking of the comeback cats. I know it wasn't the tourny, but everybody does remember the 1994 team that came back on LSU after being down like 30 points at one point. I still have a t-shirt of that game somewhere that had the score on it. UK is capable of anything on a given night. Every now and then Rupp himself gets tired of watching them play like crap and he'll rise from his grave and give UK a win. I don't know where that came from.
OMG Wrote:I agree what a great game. Speaking of the comeback cats. I know it wasn't the tourny, but everybody does remember the 1994 team that came back on LSU after being down like 30 points at one point. I still have a t-shirt of that game somewhere that had the score on it. UK is capable of anything on a given night. Every now and then Rupp himself gets tired of watching them play like crap and he'll rise from his grave and give UK a win. I don't know where that came from.

Yea I have that game on tape.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Yea I have that game on tape.

I'll sale ya a shirt? Just kidding I won't ever get rid of that shirt. Is that the biggest comeback of all time? I thought I heard someone say that but I wasn't sure.
OMG Wrote:I agree what a great game. Speaking of the comeback cats. I know it wasn't the tourny, but everybody does remember the 1994 team that came back on LSU after being down like 30 points at one point. I still have a t-shirt of that game somewhere that had the score on it. UK is capable of anything on a given night. Every now and then Rupp himself gets tired of watching them play like crap and he'll rise from his grave and give UK a win. I don't know where that came from.

Yeah but that was a regular season game not a tourny game. However it was a great comeback.
slingblade93 Wrote:Yeah but that was a regular season game not a tourny game. However it was a great comeback.

Yea I know concentrate on the first line and I think I say that in it.
The Fab 5 from Michigan.
Without a doubt it would UK againts duke....it makes it so much better to beat duke lol
I dont think there was that many teams that had good comebacks like UK.