Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is for Eugene Cole
in one of your threads u said if Varney did run a 4.4 40 then he would have a D1 offer already.....well guess what-He Does.....shows how much u know huh....stick that in your pipe and amoke it :twisted:
Do not be calling people out in an openb forum. That is breaking the rules here on BGR's. If you want to discuss things like this, please take it to PM's. Just a fair warning. 8)

Thanks.
I don't think the kid runs a 4.4 no matter what some on here say. I have seen a lot of good RBs in Pike County over the years and the only ones I know that ran a 4.4 were David Jones-Belfry and Jonathan Chapman-Pikeville and both signed at UK. This kid is a good high school RB but I doubt he runs a 4.4 in the 40 yard dash. A lot of people claim that people run a 4.4 when it is usually between high 4.5s to high 4.6s....there is a big difference between those two and a 4.4.
Yeah...Im doubting it too....If this is true then it was probably hand timed.....but him on a computer time and put some pads on him then see how he does 8)
PHSFAN Wrote:I don't think the kid runs a 4.4 no matter what some on here say. I have seen a lot of good RBs in Pike County over the years and the only ones I know that ran a 4.4 were David Jones-Belfry and Jonathan Chapman-Pikeville and both signed at UK. This kid is a good high school RB but I doubt he runs a 4.4 in the 40 yard dash. A lot of people claim that people run a 4.4 when it is usually between high 4.5s to high 4.6s....there is a big difference between those two and a 4.4.

8) 8)
Don't be so quick to judge before you get the facts!
Gordon is quick, very quick. Theres no doubt in my mind that he runs a 4.4.
You guys aren't there with the watch are you? No your not. I practice with him everyday. :oops:
Central05 Wrote:Don't be so quick to judge before you get the facts!
You guys aren't there with the watch are you? No your not. I practice with him everyday. :oops:

Or you are Gordon Varney. :o
I've watched Varney play, and I've seen his speed. He may be quick but not 4.4 quick.
HappyGilmore Wrote:

I wish I was Gordon Varney. Hes a heck of a player.
Central05 Wrote:
HappyGilmore Wrote:

I wish I was Gordon Varney. Hes a heck of a player.

OK. Sad