Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class A Region 4 District 8
Pikeville will be Pikeille
Personally i dont think we will lose to anyone in this years regular season...possibly NPC
We are going to turn so many heads people wont know what to think,wait and see, the new coaching staff will have us ready by the time the season starts
mann i hope you are right i hope you all destroy paintsville
thanx for the support man, we'll do our best to comply with that request :o
NCC will win in the Pike County Bowl over the Panthers. Northern Kentucky football is like night and day compared to the smash mouth football of Eastern Kentucky. Also, Pikeville will have a tough test against Corbin and Belfry...may finish anywhere from 6-4 on the season to 9-1. All really depends on if qb is up to lead you all to victory.
Im sure the SENIOR QB is up to lead the panthers to victory......starting last year and leading us to a region championship should have left him with that "i want more" taste in his mouth.......look for big things from the panthers this season
i think sf will be alot touhger than people think that they will be b/c they got a bunch of starters back form last year like there fb,qb,wr,te,and a few lilne man and all of them went both ways last year on the field
JKWON33 Wrote:NCC will win in the Pike County Bowl over the Panthers. Northern Kentucky football is like night and day compared to the smash mouth football of Eastern Kentucky. Also, Pikeville will have a tough test against Corbin and Belfry...may finish anywhere from 6-4 on the season to 9-1. All really depends on if qb is up to lead you all to victory.

I agree with you 100%. In all honesty I don't think Pikeville will have much of a problem with their district this year and I expect them to win all their district games, though the Paintsville game could be a interesting one, I just don't see them winning at Pikeville. As far as Region 4, I think Pikeville is the favorite to win but Lynn Camp and Somerset will have very good teams and will be a tough challenge for the Panthers. Now as far as NCC, I think it is going to be very hard for the Panthers to hang with the Breds. Region 3 has showed year after year that they are currently playing on another level then Region 4, with the expection of a few years. I think the Breds could put it on the Panthers pretty bad in the season opener...if Pikeville wins this one I will be shocked. With the other three non district games(Corbin, Prestonsburg, and Belfry)I think Pikeville can win all 3 or lose all 3. A 6-4 record would not be a shocker IMO for the Panthers heading into the playoffs. The good news for Pikeville is that those 4 games don't mean anything but just pride(esp. Belfry). Those 4 games are going to help the Panthers regardless if they go 0-4 or 4-0 in their non district games. All 4 programs are great programs, and will have the Panthers more ready for the playoffs than any class A team in Region 4. I very seriously doubt that any other class A school in Region 4 is playing near as tough as a non-district schedule as Pikeville.
A tough non-district schedule can only mean good things later down the road, that is unless some of your key players are injured which might end up disasterous. I think the Panthers are very capable of repeating as region champions due to the strength of schedule.
I see the Panthers losing maybe one of their non-district games.... Coach Jackson will have the team ready for anyone we play this year, i think most people will be suprised at how we do
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:I see the Panthers losing maybe one of their non-district games.... Coach Jackson will have the team ready for anyone we play this year, i think most people will be suprised at how we do

You guys will be good this year no doubt and could be scary good in 06 and 07. Don't let the guys hang their heads if NCC puts a beating on you guys becasue I am not going to lie to you it is probably going to happen. You guys are playing a great schedule early and you guys may lose a few games but come playoff time that schdule, along with having the most overall talent in Region 4 IMO, is going to make you guys awful hard to beat when it counts.
Pikeville does return talent, but so does Somerset, Lynn Camp, and Paintsville (who I believe is returning the most starters....correct me if wrong). Should be a dog fight for the region crown come November. I also predict Pikeville losing more than one non-district game. NCC because they are NCC and also Corbin due to it being on the road and they are very hard to beat on their home field...not too many teams have done it. I do see them possibly beating Belfry because the Pirates lost "Thunder & Lightening" and Prestonsburg for the same reason of losing too much.
JKWON33 Wrote:Pikeville does return talent, but so does Somerset, Lynn Camp, and Paintsville (who I believe is returning the most starters....correct me if wrong). Should be a dog fight for the region crown come November. I also predict Pikeville losing more than one non-district game. NCC because they are NCC and also Corbin due to it being on the road and they are very hard to beat on their home field...not too many teams have done it. I do see them possibly beating Belfry because the Pirates lost "Thunder & Lightening" and Prestonsburg for the same reason of losing too much.
\

hmm from what i heard from the two guys we got from corbin, and what i've read, they aren't supposed to be that good because the coach has ran off almost every good player they have, and a couple coaches

but it dosen't take alot to win a championship.....
PantherBlitz42 Wrote:
JKWON33 Wrote:Pikeville does return talent, but so does Somerset, Lynn Camp, and Paintsville (who I believe is returning the most starters....correct me if wrong). Should be a dog fight for the region crown come November. I also predict Pikeville losing more than one non-district game. NCC because they are NCC and also Corbin due to it being on the road and they are very hard to beat on their home field...not too many teams have done it. I do see them possibly beating Belfry because the Pirates lost "Thunder & Lightening" and Prestonsburg for the same reason of losing too much.
\

but it dosen't take alot to win a championship.....

Smile Smile
Tell that to our friends in Hazard.