Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Coach of the Year?
Anyone know who won it?
I do believe that Randi Napier did.
Can anyone tell me why? Breathitt's Coach Moore goes to the state tourney for the 2nd year in a row and is ranked all year long beating some good teams. Why wouldn't she get it? Yes i know he has won over 600 games, but his time is about to come to an end, the pickings around perry county are getting awfully slim. Time for someone else to take the reign as 14th region power.
I agree totally. Peggy Moore should of won the award. She lost some key players from last year and still had the best team in the region again.
congrats to coach napier
Politics, Politics, Politics.... Moore Hands down
Congrats to Randy, how many times does that make him won this award?
I think Coach Moore from Breathitt should have gotten it.
Congrats to coach napier but i agree that Coach Moore should have recieved the award.
You people might think that, but the best coach got the award. Congrats Coach Napier on yet another great year.
Congrats to both, i think they did a great job. Like my other post, if you coach at all, you need something. Because as this site shows not matter what you will get negative feedback
basketballfan000 Wrote:Congrats to both, i think they did a great job. Like my other post, if you coach at all, you need something. Because as this site shows not matter what you will get negative feedback

I see a lot of congrats on this site.
How did Napier get it? If you give it to him, you have to say that Chris Amburgey of KCC would be in that hunt as well.
I would have to say Peggy Moore from BHS. Got to second round of SW16( I think)
Peggy Moore should of got it without a doubt. I dont really understand the thinking of the people that vote for this award. Just dont understand.
All it is, is a popularity contest. The coaches in the region vote for this and for some reason they just like to put Randy's name down I guess. Well now that he has lost all his real athletes and players, what will he do for next year and the years to come. I hope he is ready to do some heavy recruiting in the off season, they are going to be way down if he don't get some great players and someone that can score for him. Looks like Letcher will be the team to beat next season with the 10 holdbacks they have coming in as freshman.
mountain hoops guru Wrote:Can anyone tell me why? Breathitt's Coach Moore goes to the state tourney for the 2nd year in a row and is ranked all year long beating some good teams. Why wouldn't she get it? Yes i know he has won over 600 games, but his time is about to come to an end, the pickings around perry county are getting awfully slim. Time for someone else to take the reign as 14th region power.
I think they already have lol
Congrats Randy!!! Very well deserved.
I think that Peggy Moore should have received the award hands down! no disrespect to Coach Napier congrats to him, but Coach Peggy Moore was the most deserving. JMO!!
Congrats to Coach Napier, just another reason he is one of the top Coaches in the state.