Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tate Cox is a Patriot---RUMOR???
This is now official. Talk about loaded. KCC will be almost unstoppable now that Cox is added to Stamper, Bartrum, Ratliff, Buttermilk and a very powerful and talented bench. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!:Cheerlead
:Wave:
Yes, I seen him walking around the building today. I also seen Brent Hall.
#1ukfan Wrote:This is now official. Talk about loaded. KCC will be almost unstoppable now that Cox is added to Stamper, Bartrum, Ratliff, Buttermilk and a very powerful and talented bench. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!:Cheerlead

Yes if they get him eligible--anyone know if he changed addresses over the weekend? According to KHSAA rules, any athlete must have a corresponding change of address when they change schools to be eligible or sit out one year--36 school weeks. So did he move??? Or is he just another one who can get around the rule?

Personally, don't know the kid--have seen him play, but with all the emphasis on the private vs. public schools this year, I am curious to see how this one plays out.
Tate and Brent went to KCC today rumor says Garrison walked out of a team meeting where will he be next year LCC?
UKRULES Wrote:Yes if they get him eligible--anyone know if he changed addresses over the weekend? According to KHSAA rules, any athlete must have a corresponding change of address when they change schools to be eligible or sit out one year--36 school weeks. So did he move??? Or is he just another one who can get around the rule?

Personally, don't know the kid--have seen him play, but with all the emphasis on the private vs. public schools this year, I am curious to see how this one plays out.

yes me too, I'm excited to see how this one ends up. Anyone have the story on Brent Hall heard he was around KCC today also.
UKRULES Wrote:Yes if they get him eligible--anyone know if he changed addresses over the weekend? According to KHSAA rules, any athlete must have a corresponding change of address when they change schools to be eligible or sit out one year--36 school weeks. So did he move??? Or is he just another one who can get around the rule?

Here is the question that the KHSAA doesnt cover in their guidelines about transfers. If he already lives in the KCC school district, would he have to move? JBS school district covers the ALC campus and that is all. Why would Tate have to move in KCC school district to be eligible when he already does live in the district.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Well Im glad to hear this. This will help the Pats out alot next year. Hopefully Collins will follow.
I bet Coach A is a happy man.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Here is the question that the KHSAA doesnt cover in their guidelines about transfers. If he already lives in the KCC school district, would he have to move? JBS school district covers the ALC campus and that is all. Why would Tate have to move in KCC school district to be eligible when he already does live in the district.

If KHSAA makes him have a change of addy for that then it will be ludicrous. I would say as long as JBS will release him they will be in the clear with all that. Never know though crazier things have happened.
I've heard many rumors concering the head coaching position at KCC. ( Idon't know if they are true or not however.)
#1ukfan Wrote:This is now official. Talk about loaded. KCC will be almost unstoppable now that Cox is added to Stamper, Bartrum, Ratliff, Buttermilk and a very powerful and talented bench. GO PATRIOTS!!!!!:Cheerlead
Hazard is still favorite if everyone stays on that team!

Yes ,that would be great if they do transfer...But it is not official,they were only visiting and checking the school out....No papers were signed today....
But I was told BY HIM he would probably be starting tomorrow. It's OFFICAL.
PATS2011 Wrote:But I was told BY HIM he would probably be starting tomorrow. It's OFFICAL.
I'll find out the official answer tomorrow....When their names are on the STI,I'll believe it......When I do I'll be sure to let everyone here know..Hold on until then...
I take it you are a teacher?
RavenBoy Wrote:Well Im glad to hear this. This will help the Pats out alot next year. Hopefully Collins will follow.

Collins will not follow.
I do know that there will possibly be a few more as well......one that I'm sure of.
PATS2011 Wrote:I do know that there will possibly be a few more as well......one that I'm sure of.

Well, I don't know about that, but I'm sure it's not Collins.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Here is the question that the KHSAA doesnt cover in their guidelines about transfers. If he already lives in the KCC school district, would he have to move? JBS school district covers the ALC campus and that is all. Why would Tate have to move in KCC school district to be eligible when he already does live in the district.

A few years ago a female player had the same predicament. She attended Allen Central Middle School thru 8th grade and enrolled at JBS as a Freshmen. By the time her Senior year rolled around she decided she wanted to go back to AC and graduate with her friends and play her Senior year at ACHS. The family had to move in order to get the transfer legal. The mother was supposed to have told KHSAA she couldn't afford the tuition anymore- and they told her it wasn't their problem.
Soo how can Brent Hall be eligible??

I don't care if you get two Tate Cox's, nobody will beat Hazard next year. NOBODY!:Cheerlead Smile :Cheerlead
We shall see next year.....
Survivor Wrote:I don't care if you get two Tate Cox's, nobody will beat Hazard next year. NOBODY!:Cheerlead Smile :Cheerlead

We get your point and understand what you are saying. So make a thread "Nobody will beat Hazard next year. Nobody". Then we all can stay on topic and discuss Hazard on that thread and discuss the topic at hand on this thread.
Benchwarmer Wrote:We get your point and understand what you are saying. So make a thread "Nobody will beat Hazard next year. Nobody". Then we all can stay on topic and discuss Hazard on that thread and discuss the topic at hand on this thread.

Don't be telling me what to say MASK MAN! I was responding to the silly reply. Kiss my :moon:
Survivor Wrote:Don't be telling me what to say MASK MAN! I was responding to the silly reply. Kiss my :moon:

OK? Now do you have something intelligent to add to this thread?
Benchwarmer Wrote:OK? Now do you have something intelligent to add to this thread?

Yeap, that's where your brains are located.Big Grin
OK?
PATS2011 Wrote:I take it you are a teacher?

No I am not a teacher.....
Survivor Wrote:I don't care if you get two Tate Cox's, nobody will beat Hazard next year. NOBODY!:Cheerlead Smile :Cheerlead
We will see about that next year. cox was on the team that beat hazard in the WYMT. So was Collins. By the way. he won't be playing for JBS next year either. Brent Hall was on the team that beat Hazard and he is at KCC. You may just run into Collins again. With different coaches who want to win and not just make one player look good, LOOK OUTSmile