Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 75 Florida 70
I think they are in, UNLESS they have a first round loss to Georgia/ol' Miss. Then it could get interesting, especially if Florida or Arkansas made a run.
Yeah, I think we are in, especially the way UK draws the crowds, Its all about the money, and who puts fans in the seats, and who does it better than the Cats. By the way Tides Hoss, it was 7 wins in a row for Fla, but whos counting, Its over now baby, and the way Stevenson is playing, and Harris improving, should only get better from here. GO BIG BLUE.
Way to go Cats
I was fortunate enough to have tickets to the game and it was a privilege to get to see Crawford and Bradley play in their last game in Rupp. It was an awesome game and the two seniors will definitely be missed. I am really excited to see how they are going to do in the SEC and NCAA. Expect big things from this program in the years to come...
If they dont make it...i see alot of complaints to the the committee
They are in. 12 wins in the SEC, and they are gonna make a run for the SEC championship. They are most definitely in.
What im sayin now is win out in the sec tourney and sneak in the tourney with a 4 seed! souds crazy but extremely possible
It is going to be an interesting weekend for the cats. I think the state can rest knowing that the cats have done enough to get into the tourney but we are actually fighting for seeding now! I can't believe with the way tht eseason started that anyone could even dream of saying that.
C.M. Newton was ONCE on the committee that selects the teams...Not currently, so he knows as much as I do about who is getting in...
Actually, he currently sits on the board for selection of the teams in the NIT...of course he doesnt want UK in, so he can take complete advantage on their PR and market sales in the NIT...
4_real Wrote:What im sayin now is win out in the sec tourney and sneak in the tourney with a 4 seed! souds crazy but extremely possible
That is entirely possible...Two years ago, Syracuse was a bubble team and won out and became a No. 4 seed in the NCAAs during Jerry McNamara's senior campaign...
This season has been the craziest season I have witnessed in my 20 years. Add this to the way football went and one could almost have a heart attack, lol. It would be crazy to see us win the SEC tournament and end up as a high seed. Lets see how it plays out this weekend; all in all we will be dancing. The old UK faithful may be throwing out hips come Sunday at 3 lol.
Congrats Cats
Congrats Cats. Heck of a SEC season.