Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Illinois 67 Minnesota 58
Final.
Tubby lost another one. :thatsfunn
Smile hahaha

he will be lucky to get a NIT birth... funny funny funny
What is so funny about Tubby Smith losing? It is really a shame when someone like Smith, who works hard and tries to do things the right way has to put up with so much crap. He got ran out of Lexington like you wanted. It looks like you would leave the man alone already.
Brooks4Prez Wrote:What is so funny about Tubby Smith losing? It is really a shame when someone like Smith, who works hard and tries to do things the right way has to put up with so much crap. He got ran out of Lexington like you wanted. It looks like you would leave the man alone already.
Hey, if he cared about us he wouldnt of lost so many times and left the program in this shape, so I could careless about him.
He was paid millions of dollars to get us a championship and didnt do it within 10 years.
But what does that have to do with him coaching at Minnesota? Why do you want him to lose so much?
Brooks4Prez Wrote:But what does that have to do with him coaching at Minnesota? Why do you want him to lose so much?
ohh I dont care if he wins or loses, I just thought I would post it on here.
RavenBoy Wrote:ohh I dont care if he wins or loses, I just thought I would post it on here.

I just assumed that since you posted a:thatsfunn under the score you found something funny about Tubby losing.Rolleyes