Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike County Central Football
Do you see the Hawks competing for a regional or state championship in 10 years with Coach Mac running the show?
Coach Mac can work wonders but Pike Centrals Region is just so hard right now and i dont really see it falling any in the next 10 years because you will always have Belfry and Breathit County and many others that are just power houses in 2A football. Sorry guys IMO but I am almost positive that i wont see PC in the State Championship, but also i have a hard time seeing you compete for the region either.
Mac is a good coach, not a miracle worker

PC will be alot better than they used to be in a couple of years... but i dont see them playing with Belfry Brethitt or Prestonsburg
PC needs to get into Class A like Pikeville where thers little competition regionally.
Yeah, we do play in a really difficult district and region in 2A. I really think though that Pike Central will win some games under Coach Macnamee, maybe not this year, but in the near future I can see them winning 6 or 7 games every year. Go Hawks.
greenfrog Wrote:PC needs to get into Class A like Pikeville where thers little competition regionally.
district is weak yes....but do you actually think PC could hang with williamsburg or harlan.......id have to see it to believe it
district is weak yes....but do you actually think PC could hang with williamsburg or harlan.......id have to see it to believe it
I you will remember a few years ago in the pike county boul the hawks beat harlan by more the 20 points thats we they were not that good