Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge Volleyball
How do you all think East Ridge's Volleyball team will be this coming year? Who do you think will be the new coach?
I dont know much about them. Why don't you give some of your thoughts?
erfan2006 Posted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:50 pm Post subject: East Ridge Volleyball

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do you all think East Ridge's Volleyball team will be this coming year? Who do you think will be the new coach?

East Ridge lost a lot of seniors this year, they need to rebuild. They should do okay, considering the fact that just about everybody lost a lot of stability on their team. However, they may struggle due to the fact they only have one returning starter, which is also their setter.
Alot has changed for the Warriors since I posted that. I found out today that Joey Hamilton is officially the new coach. He doesnt know anything about the game, but Mr. Kilgore did not start asking for new coaches until last week, although Johnny Shortridge resigned in December so that he could recruit. I spoke to Mr. Hamilton and he said that he will just learn as he goes, and hopefully the team will be ok.
Learning as you go is not always a good thing when you are being put in the coaching position, maybe Hamilton should sit back and let a senior coach for him and learn that way. Good luck to you girls! Espically good luck to your new coach because he is going to have the hardest time out of it all.
Yeah, I think he's figuring that out because a few days ago he said that he doesnt know if he's going to go through with it or not.
that is how hamilton is. he feels sorry for himself too much.
Yeah, but hes the only one up there doin anything to help the team. Mr. Kilgore sure didnt. He said that we didnt make enough money off of the concession stand. He gets praised for making so much money, but the kids dont see any of it.He said that if Hamilton isnt the coach then theres no team this year. He doesnt have time to look for anyone else.