Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Sox are down 0-2
Do you think they can come back?
I hope not. I got so sick of seeing ALMOST EVERYONE turn into BoSox fans last year. It was really disgusting. Fans for them just seemed to start crawling out of the woodwork, and at college, I promise that 1 in every 5 people who wearing BoSox hats after they beat the Yankees.
"tomcat68" Wrote:I hope not. I got so sick of seeing ALMOST EVERYONE turn into BoSox fans last year. It was really disgusting. Fans for them just seemed to start crawling out of the woodwork, and at college, I promise that 1 in every 5 people who wearing BoSox hats after they beat the Yankees.

I feel you on that one!
Well, as they proved last year they have a shot at it unless they're eliminated.
I hate the red sox hope they set a new record for losses
bandwagon fans make me sick
:dance: I dont care im a yankees fan go yanks

And im praying they dont win:beg:
Yankees fans are what I like to call constant front runners. I hate both AL East teams. Im rooting for the Angels and the White Sox just because Im tired of seeing the same old boring teams play again and again each year.
Go Yankees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don't understand how bad it is here at school....be it most of the people are from New England area, they are all Sox fans....but I have been giving them hell this week...esp while the game is on I'll just yell down the hall Smile...but better watch it, some guys get mad....
Ding Dong the Red Sox are dead. Now if the Yankees will lose to the Angels everything will be perfect. Everybody loves the Yankees or the Red Sox and to see them both fall would finally shut up some frontrunners.
Not gonna count them out but I am with you guys dont wanna see them or the yankees win it this year. Give it to the winner of the Braves n Astros. Like to see either one of them win it
Oh how I hope the sox get the hell kicked out of them....Being a Yankee fan we deserve to see it
Yankee fans deserve nothing. A bunch of overpayed bums is all the Yankees are. The Yankees buy a good team...Its not fair teams like the Reds cant afford to do that. I like teams of chemistry not money.
It was good while it lasted for the sox lol
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Birthday to ME! SOX R GONE YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! LETS PARTY

:Guitar01: :headphone Big Grinrums02: :Trumpet: :CD-PlayMu
Smile :watch: :bounce:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :dance: :Clap: