Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reds...
I'm not sure if this belongs in pro sports or not...

I think I'm about to give up. 6 run lead and they give up 7 in the ninth. I was watching with a "it's just a matter of time" attitude, but it still sucks. Speaking of a matter of time, it was a matter of time before Danny Graves imploded.
This game made me nasseus...I agree with everything you said.
the reds need to get rid of danny graves, the guy is a complete bum...a terrible closer, the guy throws 88 mph fastballs..lmao
The Reds are really looking bad this year.
well said my man..lol
13-22.. Whats going on in Cincy?
I went to see the Reds and Astros play a doubleheader and went to see the Legends at Applebees Park again. I had just as soon pay the 7 or 9 bucks to watch the Legends as to travel into Ohio and watch the Reds. The players for Lexington do hustle and have a good attitude about playing.
poor ole Reds... get em next year. LMAO

i am goin to watch the Legends tonite. hope it is worth it.
The Reds vs. Braves game I went to was a disappointment but the next night when they played them again though, the Reds won..

They arent having a great season, and it sucks.
the reds suck...
Terrible Terrible Terrible.
Don't look now but they've won two in a row on the road. And I think they're something like 9-5 in there last 14 games. Making a run for the wildcard only about 15 games out. :lol: Smile
they blow
absolutely are putrid
GO BRAVES !!!!!
ok ive basically been the only one supporting the braves all year, and now that there first ur for them BP...wow are u a front runner...haha
Reds = :x And I would like to see them Arrow Also, I am this close to :wink: them
Hey TC....they are playing a lot better as of late....could be something to look foward to!!

12 wins in last 15 games I believe.
beeeef...stop humoring us... Smile