Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Coaches
How does everyone like their new coaches that got them.
I don't know if the kids at East Ridge like their new coach Eric Ratliff or not, but from what i have been hearing is that they only have about 3 to 4 kids staying for weightlifting on a daily bases.
I am extremly impressed with coach Jackson. He has one of the best weight training programs in the world. We have about 20 to 30 guys in the weightroom every day.
phenomenon07 Wrote:I don't know if the kids at East Ridge like their new coach Eric Ratliff or not, but from what i have been hearing is that they only have about 3 to 4 kids staying for weightlifting on a daily bases.

I just got my schedule yesterday. i didnt know when we had practice.
Coach Mac is great. I can't wait for the season to start.
um swag mondays.tuesdays...thursdays were lifting but NOW its changed to different days ....you lifted for a while then you disappeared .....[/

color][color=violet]
warriorgirl Wrote:um swag mondays.tuesdays...thursdays were lifting but NOW its changed to different days ....you lifted for a while then you disappeared .....[/

color][color=violet]

Who are you?
Don't ask that in a public forum swag....take it to PMs :?
My Bad......I had a brain fart.
No problem!
Im warriorgirl swag.....i know you and you know me lol
coach ratliff is doing a great job with the boys at ER ......I dont know about everyone but im ready for some football.....I wish all teams the best .....i like to watch them all play.......oh and by the way im new to this so if anyone can tell i need some pointers feel free to tell i would appreciate it very much
If you need anything, just PM me. you apparently know about me, so you know i like to help in anyway i can.
Im glad with our football coach..Coach Runyon.....But really i wanted Chuke to be the one for it.....but Coach Runyon is a great coach and i know he will make something happen to us because hes knows whats going on and how to run everything right....so does Chuke but i wish he was the one because he is a good coach no matter what happens.....i would do anything to follow that guy.....but Coach Runyon is the one and only and he will make something happen