Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phelps
how do they fair this year?
i think phelps will improve, but i still don't think that they will make it to the regional tournament.
the Middle School Lady Hornets will do better than the High School Record wise
maybe this year but i wouldnt bet on that for next
HORNET POWER Wrote:maybe this year but i wouldnt bet on that for next

Phelps will be getting better. Look for Vanhoose to change things for the better.
yours truely Wrote:Phelps will be getting better. Look for Vanhoose to change things for the better.

Vanhoose...what does he have to deal with volleyball.
I think he is getting this forum mixed up with another-

did phelps have a team at the ymca this year?
Someone told me, that Wolford had hurt her ankle at the morehead camp?
I don't know if it's true or not.
billybob21 Wrote:Someone told me, that Wolford had hurt her ankle at the morehead camp?
I don't know if it's true or not.

Yea she had a high ankle sprain but they said she should be fine in a couple of days
For a young team they looked put together. I like volleyball ! ! ! 1
phelps doesn't have a very good program, mabye in a few years....
oneandonly Wrote:phelps doesn't have a very good program, mabye in a few years....

YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED THIS YEAR!!
thats what they say every year.....

don't get me wrong, I think phelps has/will improve- but as far as making it into the regional tournament, no. Not with who is in their district.
oneandonly Wrote:thats what they say every year.....

don't get me wrong, I think phelps has/will improve- but as far as making it into the regional tournament, no. Not with who is in their district.

i know what you mean oneandonly, but you never know what's going happen during tournment time.
true, but just my thoughts/predictions.
sleeper team is phelps mark my words...:kneel:

they got that ferrell girl commin back to play and she was good when she played so it should be a big help
Saw pike central the other night and they looked ok.Belfry will be strong.

yes, pike central looked okay. they will have a challenging year, due to the past two years they have depended on haley ratliff and kayla lowe. they have good hitters and alot of them but none at this time a power hitter. they will play more together as a team instead of depending on one person. hopefully by district they will have it together. but they are loaded with younger girls, so probably this year will be a year to grow on, but they may end up surprising people. i wish them the best.
i think Phelps will improve this year.
good luck to all the teams
phelps will improve, I very highly doubt that they could get any worse. They did pretty good against south floyd the other night in the first game, but the second game they fell to pieces. I think that against teams like the 15th region has that they will not stand a chance.
They will win anywhere from 1 to 3 matches this year
Chasity (last name) didn't play all that much against East Ridge.
phelps has became a much better team this year. But still, nothing for the region to look out for.
Phelps I have to admit has surprised me. They have done very good in every game that they have played so far. I agree with oneandonly though, nothing to look out for- maybe in a couple of years.
For the phelps JV team i think 14 and 7 are pretty decient....
does anyone know there names....?[MYSPACE][/MYSPACE]
Their names are
Gerri Stiltner
Keisha smith
Kourtney Dotson
Chelsea Fannin
Jasmine Hall
Phelps has improved a lot this year. I wouldn't be surprised if they beat Central and got to go to region this year.
Footballhillbilly25 Wrote:Their names are
Gerri Stiltner
Keisha smith
Kourtney Dotson
Chelsea Fannin
Jasmine Hall

the JV team is
Geri Stiltner
Keisha Smith
Brandi Harvey
Mikayla Charles
Chelsea Fannin
Kourtney Dotson

Jasmine Hall is a senior and plays varsity only
HORNET POWER Wrote:the JV team is
Geri Stiltner
Keisha Smith
Brandi Harvey
Mikayla Charles
Chelsea Fannin
Kourtney Dotson

Jasmine Hall is a senior and plays varsity only

MiKayla has been out a few games due to a sprained thumb but she looked good at practice last night without any pain and she will see some playing time tonight in the jv game at paintsville